The Lounge

President's and their Parties

Submitted by JimCricket, , Thread ID: 26084

Thread Closed
21-12-2016, 01:52 AM
Why is it that Presidents don't do what they believe in? They always try to appeal to their party and, it makes sense because in a general statement, the people did elect theirparty but more specifically they chose that person, the one and only President of the United States. It seems quite illogical and I would like to know what you guys believe. I personally think that they are afraid of the consequences of possibly going against some of their parties beliefs. I am not trying to dis the United States government as I do believe very strongly in it and I love this country.

P.S. I could go talking on and on about politics but I really don't feel like it. This is just a question that often bothers me when I do speak of politics.

RE: President's and their Parties

I think it is really stupid that so much money is spent on political campaign and they spend their campaign coming up with ways to make money for the poor :/

Many presidents bring up things during the Presidential race that they won't fully accomplish as a way to boost hype and votes. I don't know if that's a good response but your statement was a little vague to me.
[Image: KDqcE6f.jpg]
aka inanimate
syncoperecords.bandcamp.com
knell#8878

OP
21-12-2016, 01:57 AM
Inanimate Wrote:
Many presidents bring up things during the Presidential race that they won't fully accomplish as a way to boost hype and votes. I don't know if that's a good response but your statement was a little vague to me.

Yeah I suppose that it is. Sorry. You did answer my question partially I suppose. Smile

Obama is the best presidente for ever