The Lounge

Merry Christmas!

Submitted by Anbu, , Thread ID: 26464

Thread Closed

RE: Merry Christmas!

Happy Kwanza my black brethren
Do notdispatchsuperfluousmemos to me
Contactme only ifyou are faced withgenuine conflictor ifyou are opposed to speaking with another
Act with forethoughtpriorto speakingor acting as I am not fond offorgiveness

I have to code in a Christmas night and have no present , poor me :'( Hopefully, next year will be better like having more money, more stuffs :d

Merry Christmas everyone!
The Pengest Turkey

[Image: The-Chicken-Connoisseur-PENGEST-TURKEY-1-1.gif]

What did you guys get? I personally got everything I could ever want and need <3

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

Merry Christmas to everyone!

Merry Christmas to everyone!

merci de la France ! Thank you from france

OP
25-12-2016, 05:03 PM
Zenith Wrote:
What did you guys get? I personally got everything I could ever want and need <3

All I wanted was a new headset for PC (Anything else I wanted was out of the "Price Range" RIP VR dreams lmao) I got a pretty nice Razer Kraken headset, a steam controller, And a Styrofoam plane thingy that flies... Aside from presents, It was a pretty alright Christmas... actually, I wouldn't know as my sleeping times were flipped and I sleptall day... Whoops. Anyway... Aside from gifts, How was your christmas...? :D
[ Username|Kayo|Aurora|Akihisa|v4hl  ]
Former Squid
Upgraded by Wrath & Senpai
(Thank you both)

In memorandum (Gone but notඞ forgor) |Deleted_3747|Deleted_44|Senpai|

28-12-2016, 04:55 PM
Kairosu Wrote:
All I wanted was a new headset for PC (Anything else I wanted was out of the "Price Range" RIP VR dreams lmao) I got a pretty nice Razer Kraken headset, a steam controller, And a Styrofoam plane thingy that flies... Aside from presents, It was a pretty alright Christmas... actually, I wouldn't know as my sleeping times were flipped and I sleptall day... Whoops. Anyway... Aside from gifts, How was your christmas...? :D

Mine was quiet af. Nobody came to our house so we just sat and hung around, I was able to play Overwatch (thx wrath b) and messed around with my Pixel.

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

I got a microphone and some clothes. Pretty cool
discord: Infinity#0666