The Lounge

What Headphones Do You Use?

Submitted by fdigl, , Thread ID: 26688

Thread Closed

RE: What Headphones Do You Use?

I currently use logitechs wireless gaming headset, tho it's almost completely broken.
Sound still works fine though, might go over to another brand soon.

30-12-2016, 09:10 AM
fdigl Wrote:
Nop, from JP but moved to US after around 12 years or so. Still go back there for periods of time, but doing schooling here.

O.

Was asking cause I only know them from switzerland xd
discord: Infinity#0666

OP
30-12-2016, 12:47 PM
Infinitum Wrote:
O.

Was asking cause I only know them from switzerland xd

They actually have a very good name for themselves in the audiophile world Tongue
| | |Zenith | Senpai | Username | | |

[Image: unknown.png]

HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset

Chinese 3usd Headphone :D

Beats are the best when it comes to headphones , they offer high quality sound compared to other brands .

OP
This post was last modified: 01-01-2017, 02:25 AM by fdigl
01-01-2017, 12:20 AM
midospd Wrote:
Beats are the best when it comes to headphones , they offer high quality sound compared to other brands .

And your proof of this is? They're inferior in almost every way and they are just expensive for the name and social status.

01-01-2017, 02:24 AM
fdigl Wrote:
And your proof of this is? They're inferior in almost every way and they are just expensive for the name and social status.

Beats are shit compared to other companies and overpriced

OP
01-01-2017, 02:42 AM
Infinitum Wrote:
Beats are shit compared to other companies and overpriced

They're Chinese-manufactured with poor quality control and materials, have weights to give you a premium feel, and the monitors are unbalanced to hell. The bass is muddy, over-boosted, and lacks clarity. Mids are basically nonexistent, and highs feel like screeches at low volume. Imagine sidechain ducking every single frequency in the entire band spectrum whenever the tiniest amount of low frequencies are playing. Ugh.

01-01-2017, 02:45 AM
fdigl Wrote:
They're Chinese-manufactured with poor quality control and materials, have weights to give you a premium feel, and the monitors are unbalanced to hell. The bass is muddy, over-boosted, and lacks clarity. Mids are basically nonexistent, and highs feel like screeches at low volume. Imagine sidechain ducking every single frequency in the entire band spectrum whenever the tiniest amount of low frequencies are playing. Ugh.

No.

I bought some 5 cheap Chinese "beats" xd

They were actually better and more resistant