The Lounge

Thank you Nasyr!

Submitted by Aftermarket, , Thread ID: 27296

Thread Closed

RE: Thank you Nasyr!

OP
06-01-2017, 03:16 AM
Nasyr Wrote:
No worries man, you've stood out in the community as a non-upgraded member and this is how I reward you Smile well here's hoping you have an awesome day on Saturday Smile

I will most definitely have a great day on Saturday! I never really thought that I meant anything to this community being a newcomer, but I can see that this Forum is filled with great people, that are kind hearted.

Hehe I'm one of you too
Thanks again Nasyr
Things aren't just right
They are meant to be wrong

[Image: zik944.jpg]

OP
This post was last modified: 06-01-2017, 03:23 AM by Aftermarket
06-01-2017, 03:20 AM
YoutoYokodera Wrote:
Hehe I'm one of you too
Thanks again Nasyr

Ikr, he's such a genuine dude! I was pretty shocked that he gave me a code for Prime.

This post was last modified: 06-01-2017, 03:27 AM by YoutoYokodera
Btw did my credits just grow by itself
I don't remember that I have 24

06-01-2017, 03:23 AM
Aftermarket Wrote:
Ikr, he's such a genuine dude! I was pretty shocked that he gave me a code for Prime.

Me 2 I was so surprise
Late christmas present for me :v
Things aren't just right

06-01-2017, 03:14 AM
Nyan Wrote:
All of your replies are amazing

Finally someone who appreciates and understands them Heart Eyes

06-01-2017, 03:19 AM
Aftermarket Wrote:
I will most definitely have a great day on Saturday! I never really thought that I meant anything to this community being a newcomer, but I can see that this Forum is filled with great people, that are kind hearted.

Awesome well let us know how you get on! Generally anybody who registers here and isn't here just to leech is obviously dedicated in one way or another and as such I'll try to make their experience even better. Even if that means throwing a free upgrade or credits their way Smile
Please read the award requirements here before applying for them.
Rules and Regulations | Support Section | How to use Hide Tags
Don't message me to join a group, simply request to join one here.

06-01-2017, 04:02 AM
Nasyr Wrote:
Awesome well let us know how you get on! Generally anybody who registers here and isn't here just to leech is obviously dedicated in one way or another and as such I'll try to make their experience even better. Even if that means throwing a free upgrade or credits their way Smile

I was here first to leech but this forum just 2 gud lmao
Things aren't just right

Congratulations man! That's why I love nbb, it's full of surprises and I actually I enjoy being here more then any other social network or forums. Again congratulations
[Image: xRnLbpm.png]
[Image: Tz6Qsg4.png]

OP
06-01-2017, 10:15 AM
v4hl Wrote:
Congratulations man! That's why I love nbb, it's full of surprises and I actually I enjoy being here more then any other social network or forums. Again congratulations

Thank you very much man! I appreciate it!

Nasyr is a really nice guy. Hosted many contests in the past (in which I won Divine). Incredibly high quality guy, one of the nicest on Nulled.
Need me?Message me here!