The Lounge

r00t is now missing and he broke the law.

Submitted by omitted, , Thread ID: 25133

Thread Closed

RE: r00t is now missing and he broke the law.

OP
17-12-2016, 10:24 PM
Jackz Wrote:
I heard that they found him but holy shit I had no idea that he was wanted for criminal activity
What the hell did he even do?

original post has an attached image
[Image: KDqcE6f.jpg]
aka inanimate
syncoperecords.bandcamp.com
knell#8878

Who the hell steals a motor vehicle?
He fucked up big time
Do notdispatchsuperfluousmemos to me
Contactme only ifyou are faced withgenuine conflictor ifyou are opposed to speaking with another
Act with forethoughtpriorto speakingor acting as I am not fond offorgiveness

17-12-2016, 11:51 PM
Jackz Wrote:
Who the hell steals a motor vehicle?
He fucked up big time

You know how fucking stupid Joel is

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

OP
18-12-2016, 12:08 AM
Zenith Wrote:
You know how fucking stupid Joel is

tfw he can't even make good mac n cheese
aka inanimate
knell#8878

This post was last modified: 15-01-2017, 09:50 PM by Zenith
Old thread. But I don't care.

Fuck this kid. Honestly. Fuck him.

Not only is he one of the biggest script kiddies I have ever met. No THE biggest script kiddie I have met. But this fucking sociopathic asshole has consistently attempted to dox, ddos, and swat me.

This chef has tried so hard to fuck me over. To the point where he has attempted to bind RATs to every damn file he has ever shared with me at one point and labeled them as "free games" or "windows ISO files". He once made a forum that was a competitor to a different forum. Begged me to go on, and once I signed up. He tried to sell my IP address to people.

The one time I ever asked him for a favour, when I thought he was cool, I sent him a really bad video of myself that I wanted removed from YouTube. He said "yeah I can automate reports and get this down in less than a day". What does he do? He archives the video, and sends it to everybody he knows. I had to spam the video myself with reports after the fact. Since I wasn't aware of YouTube's shitty automated system back then.

The one good thing he has ever done. Was pretend to make JK.la (which was a site I was unaware of at the time) and the site ended up showcasing one of my favorite songs.

This fucking retard can go die for all I care. Anyone who feels bad for Joel the Chef obviously doesn't know him as well as I did. He is the one person I have ever met that is nothing but an intolerant, sociopathic, fucking I'll minded dipshit.

I'm glad he finally got what he deserved.

OP
15-01-2017, 09:31 PM
Zenith Wrote:

Not only is he one of the biggest script kiddies I have ever met. No THE biggest script kiddie I have met. But this fucking sociopathic asshole has consistently attempted to dox, ddos, and swat me.

This chef has tried so hard to fuck me over. To the point where he has attempted to bind RATs to every damn file he has ever shared with me at one point and labeled them as "free games" or "windows ISO files". He once made a forum that was a competitor to a different forum. Begged me to go on, and once I signed up. He tried to sell my IP address to people.

The one time I ever asked him for a favour, when I thought he was cool, I sent him a really bad video of myself that I wanted removed from YouTube. He said "yeah I can automate reports and get this down in less than a day". What does he do? He archives the video, and sends it to everybody he knows. I had to spam the video myself with reports after the fact. Since I wasn't aware of YouTube's shitty automated system back then.

The one good thing he has ever done. Was pretend to make JK.la (which was a site I was unaware of at the time) and the site ended up showcasing one of my favorite songs.

This fucking retard can go die for all I care. Anyone who feels bad for Joel the Chef obviously doesn't know him as well as I did. He is the one person I have ever met that is nothing but an intolerant, sociopathic, fucking I'll minded dipshit.

o shit my dude thats what i call a high quality roast
aka inanimate
knell#8878

Dfuck!! Selling users ips!! What kind of animals he is?
[Image: xRnLbpm.png]
[Image: Tz6Qsg4.png]

Such an insane thread....lol reading 5 pages of this. Is r00t back?

15-01-2017, 09:31 PM
Zen Wrote:

All I can say is DAMN. Hope he gets thrown in prison for live. Death is too kind

24-01-2017, 12:21 AM
Shadowmist Wrote:
All I can say is DAMN. Hope he gets thrown in prison for live. Death is too kind

No need to respond to this.