The Lounge

Serious Two or more genders?

Submitted by omitted, , Thread ID: 28128

Thread Closed
20-01-2017, 05:49 AM
This post was last modified: 20-01-2017, 05:49 AM by omitted
Simple question. How many genders do you think there are? Explain.

I think there are simply two genders. If you want to be a transgender, or nonbinary, I'll refer to you as what you want your gender to be, but when it comes down to it you're still a dude or a girl if you have those specific genes. Easy.

btw some of thosetumblr people piss me off, like those vine comps of where they say that there is just "magic" in there pants instead of genitalia are fucking annoying. if someone asks you what your original fucking gender was, answer them correctly. or, even better, if someone asks you what it says on your birth certificate, answer seriously. jesus christ.
[Image: KDqcE6f.jpg]
aka inanimate
syncoperecords.bandcamp.com
knell#8878

RE: Two or more genders?

This is all the pointless genders...

[Image: EReYFw1.jpg]

OP
20-01-2017, 05:53 AM
Devourz Wrote:
This is all the pointless genders...

[Image: EReYFw1.jpg]

>male and female

>pointless genders

still a good meme tho
aka inanimate
knell#8878

There are two biological genders/sexes. Everything else is a journey in-between the lines of natural science, mental delusions, and deformities. That's my opinion on the matter

Ignorance is bliss.
Knowledge is power.

I feel like this gender thing is going to get worse than it already is. Like... There are actual laws that are going to be passed around my area where transgenders (males) will be allowed in the female bathrooms.
[Image: zzmObkB.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

20-01-2017, 06:16 AM
Burger Wrote:
I feel like this gender thing is going to get worse than it already is. Like... There are actual laws that are going to be passed around my area where transgenders (males) will be allowed in the female bathrooms.

I wouldn't blame a chick one bit for stabbing some trans for going near her kids.

Ignorance is bliss.
Knowledge is power.

If I had a nickel for every gender there was. I would have 2 nickels.

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

OP
should i post this on a tumblr or reddit feminist page
aka inanimate
knell#8878

This post was last modified: 20-01-2017, 07:51 AM by TheNulledGuy
Interesting question. Jiji - I never thought you'd be so interested in the wizardly world of genders. What happened to Kiki? She still around? For my part - I'm in agreement with you.

OP
20-01-2017, 07:50 AM
TheNulledGuy Wrote:
Interesting question. Jiji - I never thought you'd be so interested in the wizardly world of genders. What happened to Kiki? She still around? For my part - I'm in agreement with you.

kiki is fine

just older

i dont know if it was intentional or not but

"wizardly"

perfect pun 10/10 no joke
aka inanimate
knell#8878