The Lounge

Serious Two or more genders?

Submitted by omitted, , Thread ID: 28128

Thread Closed

RE: Two or more genders?

2 genders for sure: male and female.
Maybe I'm a bit open but I personally identify people as the gender they want to be identified as whether it be male or female.
Though I have difficulty referring to people who identify as other "genders".

I think there is 2 no more 3 EVEN 5 . STOOOP THERE IS ONLY 2 GENDERS STOPPPPP.

Easy
Gender's: 2
Name's: Male & Female
Classification: One has a penis & the other a vagina.
Extra: It's time to stop.

2 genders.
Male and Female. Other stuff is just in your head... it doesn't matter if you are transgender, you're still either a man or woman.

I watched a documentary that said all babies when they are first come are female and then the males begin to get their bits and pieces.... if you look at it that way we're all really girls.
Please read the award requirements here before applying for them.
Rules and Regulations | Support Section | How to use Hide Tags
Don't message me to join a group, simply request to join one here.

TWO GENDERS MAN WOMAN, IT IS NOT SCIENCE PEOPLE.

Two sexes, two genders.

Transgenderism is a thing, but I don't think it's a gender, as it is simply a person that is one and identities as another. I don't think that someone can actually change their sex, no matter what hormones they take, or cuts they make. I see Gender dysphoria the same as body dysphoria, like anorexia. It's a mental illness that should be met with understanding, and treatment. It really bugs me when the mainstream view in the West is that we should encourage enabling it. Also, people under 18 should never have reassignment surgery or hormone blockers, as they cannot consent to such a life changing procedure, and the consequences of both are irreversible.

Other than that, there can exist girlish boys and boyish girls. That however, does not make them the opposite sex...

All this tumblr shit about 300+ genders is bs. It's a fad and it'll pass soon enough.

This post was last modified: 24-01-2017, 03:00 AM by Sui
You were born a male or a female. That's that. I will not accept "but i was born as an agender!!" or any of that.
I'm also not a big fan of being "genderfluid". You're both male and female? I didn't know your genitalia could switch back and forth!!

24-01-2017, 02:55 AM
Winter Wrote:
All this tumblr shit about 300+ genders is bs. It's a fad and it'll pass soon enough.

It's because their parents always told them that they were special little snowflakes, so they thought they were special enough to defy the laws of science and create new genders.

24-01-2017, 02:25 AM
Nasyr Wrote:
I watched a documentary that said all babies when they are first come are female and then the males begin to get their bits and pieces.... if you look at it that way we're all really girls.

I think I've read that somewhere... It's actually kind of interesting to think about.
yeah

Fun fact; my ball bag can predict how many genders, let me feel for how many balls and I'll let you know.

Hmm, it appears there is 2 genders.
[Image: 2lnzmZm.gif]

24-01-2017, 02:57 AM
Nyan Wrote:
I think I've read that somewhere... It's actually kind of interesting to think about.

Yeah so we're all girls in the beginning meaning there is only one.... suspect!
Please read the award requirements here before applying for them.
Rules and Regulations | Support Section | How to use Hide Tags
Don't message me to join a group, simply request to join one here.