The Lounge

Forum avatars

Submitted by Giant, , Thread ID: 24264

Thread Closed

RE: Forum avatars

25-01-2017, 05:41 PM
Scarlett Johansson Wrote:
He needs to learn PS now to edit/make avatar ??? GTFO

Photoshop is a great tool and i think everyone should learn how to use even just a little. Its not like it takes years to watch one video to learn how to make a good gif animation.

25-01-2017, 05:51 PM
Zenith Wrote:
It's literally the easiest thing ever dumbass.

>Open photoshop >video frames to layers >choose video >shorten it so it's less than 1MB >change size to 140px >save for web

If you want something that looks professional so people can take you seriously, you're gonna have to put the littlest amount of work into it. But you obviously don't get that.

You need an avatar so people can take you seriously ??? OK!
[Image: XhhKTdF.png]

25-01-2017, 06:00 PM
You need an avatar so people can take you seriously ??? OK!

Lol I guess you really don't understand how people's avatars reflect their personality. But you wouldn't know, since you're using an actress for your entire personality.

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

Now that V3 has been released, I just use HQ anime pictures and crop them out using the cropper. Easier than resizing it myself in a different app or site.
yeah

25-01-2017, 06:05 PM
Zenith Wrote:
Lol I guess you really don't understand how people's avatars reflect their personality. But you wouldn't know, since you're using an actress for your entire personality.

And how the fuck I can take you seriously when you use that anime shit as an avatar... oh maybe you are an 11-year-old kid? that make sense!

I'll stop this discussion here!

This post was last modified: 25-01-2017, 06:12 PM by Sui
25-01-2017, 05:51 PM
Zenith Wrote:
It's literally the easiest thing ever dumbass.

>Open photoshop >video frames to layers >choose video >shorten it so it's less than 1MB >change size to 140px >save for web

If you want something that looks professional so people can take you seriously, you're gonna have to put the littlest amount of work into it. But you obviously don't get that.

I just use an online picture editor but yeah, getting a great avatar takes work.
I wouldn't know though, because this community hates all of my avatars >:c

25-01-2017, 06:10 PM
And how the fuck I can take you seriously when you use that anime shit as an avatar...

Do you not take me seriously? :(
yeah

25-01-2017, 06:10 PM
And how the fuck I can take you seriously when you use that anime shit as an avatar... oh maybe you are an 11-year-old kid? that make sense!

I'll stop this discussion here!

>Doesn't have an argument
>OMG U USE AN ANIME AVATAR
>and I'm 11

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

25-01-2017, 06:11 PM
Nyan Wrote:
Do you not take me seriously? :(

I take you seriously I just needed to change my username !

a little bit time and photoshop and you have your own avatar
and I used google xDDD

i simple pick from google images with 100x150 size :D