The Lounge

Serious #MuslimBan

Submitted by v4hl, , Thread ID: 28727

Thread Closed

RE: #MuslimBan

This post was last modified: 29-01-2017, 12:27 AM by Hunter
29-01-2017, 12:25 AM
v4hl Wrote:
Muslim communities have the LOWEST crime rate, HIGHEST entrepreneurship & educational attainment for women.

where are all the pro-lifers or the "all lives matter" supporters and why are they not fighting against #muslimban if everyone is equal?

Here in the states, the media over dramatizes the Muslim religion and makes all Muslims look like terrible people, and that they're all extremists.

29-01-2017, 12:27 AM
Hunter Wrote:
Here in the states, the media over dramatizes the Muslim religion and makes all Muslims look like terrible people, and that they're all extremists.

That's mostly because the majority of terrorist attacks are from Muslim origin, doesn't matter if they just use it as an excuse.
[Image: InZ3hGx.png]

Guns are only a tool to kill others. They are also used for self defense and hunting

People with bombs and guns (who, not to be racist, but mostly from the middle East) are the ones to pull the trigger.

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

29-01-2017, 01:11 AM
Zenith Wrote:
Guns are only a tool to kill others. They are also used for self defense and hunting

People with bombs and guns (who, not to be racist, but mostly from the middle East) are the ones to pull the trigger.

Agreed.... But I thought people kill guns?

But, The most people with bombs and guns in the middle east are probably the U.S
[ Username|Kayo|Aurora|Akihisa|v4hl  ]
Former Squid
Upgraded by Wrath & Senpai
(Thank you both)

In memorandum (Gone but notඞ forgor) |Deleted_3747|Deleted_44|Senpai|

29-01-2017, 12:25 AM
Nyan Wrote:
He didn't say he wanted more guns, he just wanted more stricter regulations on getting them.

People don't realize how easy it is to obtain a weapon illegally rather than doing the legal process. Having more restrictions limits the lawful citizens and generates more crime. Look at Illinois, has the most restriction than any other state but is plagued with gun violence whereas states with less restrictions sees less crime.

29-01-2017, 02:53 AM
Dotarachi Wrote:
People don't realize how easy it is to obtain a weapon illegally rather than doing the legal process. Having more restrictions limits the lawful citizens and generates more crime. Look at Illinois, has the most restriction than any other state but is plagued with gun violence whereas states with less restrictions sees less crime.

Ha! what makes you say Illinois is "plagued with gun violence"?

People don't realize even if getting a gun illegally is "easier" (It's really not). obtaining a gun illegally costs a lot of this magical thing called money, which I hate to say a lot of people don't have much of... Do you think a terrorist would prefer a handgun or even a Semi-Automatic rifle over an automatic weapon? No! Of course not, it's common sense that an automatic is more deadly and can kill more people. So why are most terrorist attacks/major shootings (in the US) done with weapons such as a semi-automatic AR's, & handguns? Over something that is more deadly. If they can get something deadlier that relatively achieves their goal better why not get it if it's "easier"

Here's an example.

I live in Orlando and last year we had the biggest shooting in US history, It was at a nightclub I'm sure some of you have heard of it.

"The Orlando shooter, Omar Mateen, had two firearms the night he killed 49 people and wounded 53 others in a Florida nightclub -- a rifle and a 9mm handgun. Both were purchased legally."

"Rifle used in Orlando shooting was designed for military use."

Keyword "Legally" Why do we even need guns this powerful that can kill that many people... just to "protect" ourselves. Stuff like school shootings/college shootings happen to be from Young-Adults who buy guns legally it isn't just about terrorist attacks. People can sometimes just be crazy, There's been a few case's that people have asked girls to date them or whatever and when they deny it they end up shooting them/ the school.

You might want to read up onhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umpqua_Community_College_shooting

Please tell me, what is the logic behind allowing a 26-year-old college student to buy a flak jacket and this many guns...

"Six firearms were recovered from the crime scene:[21] five handguns and one long gun.[22][23][24] The long gun was not fired during the incident.[25] Harper-Mercer also had a flak jacket and "enough ammunition for a prolonged gunfight".[26][27] Police said they found eight other firearms at his apartment, and that all of the weapons were purchased legally by him"

Hmm, Interesting all bought legally. Oh, Not enough here's another shooting...

[ Username|Kayo|Aurora|Akihisa|v4hl  ]
Former Squid
Upgraded by Wrath & Senpai
(Thank you both)

In memorandum (Gone but notඞ forgor) |Deleted_3747|Deleted_44|Senpai|

OP
The purge, coming soon.
[Image: xRnLbpm.png]
[Image: Tz6Qsg4.png]

its because trump is an ignorant retard Wink

My opinion on a lot of people here has just changed. It is MY right to bear arms.
[Image: Lorj6YP.png]

Associating muslim to terrorist is a big joke .. they might be provoking something..worse