RE: Donald Trump?

"he's not my president"

trumps 4 years is gonna b lit

03-01-2017, 11:42 PM
xPlayer420 Wrote:
Who likesDonald Trump as our president?

I love him and I hope he runs for a second term.

This post was last modified: 29-01-2017, 04:34 AM by Hunter
21-01-2017, 11:12 PM
Shadowmist Wrote:
I think he's better than hillary clinton. But they're both terrible. #BringBackObama... or something.

Obama wasn't a good president.

OT: I was neutral all throughout the election, when Trump won, I didn't really care, I honestly expected it. All of the illegal activities performed by Clinton was making me expect a Trump win.
Trump is already fulfilling campaign promises, which is pretty good for his supporters, I sort of like how he's actually fulfilling them. Most politicians make a lot of promises but never
try to bring them to action. Trump also isn't afraid to say anything, which could be good and bad for the country. I think the years ahead of us are going to be really interesting with him as
president.

This post was last modified: 29-01-2017, 07:58 AM by Cylent1
I am proud to say that I voted for Trump for the simple fact he wasn't a politician.
For the past 40 years, I have witnessed Government get bigger, militarized, side with the terrorist, take away our rights and freedoms, steal all our monies, start unnecessary wars for personal profit, murder innocent civilians, topple regimes they had no business toppling, lie, cheat, be above the law, brainwash, ridicule, bellittle, poison the American people, create an Ogilarchy, etc......
The list goes on and on. So this was a No-Brainer for me, and in my honest opinion, everyone.

this man is really strange ....

I am from Germany and I think he is a terrible president

tbh i didnt really like both candidates but you know there's always someone who'll win the election

Donald Trump is the new president.

I live in the UK and I hate how our PM kisses Donald's ass over everything! Mark my words, it'll be the start of WW3!
Cool People:
Aoki, Aurora, fdigl, Faded, v4hl, EMO