The Lounge

Plans for Valentines Day?

Submitted by Akihisa, , Thread ID: 29576

Thread Closed
14-02-2017, 03:52 AM
People here (in my house) are busy preparing to have a party and food was the only thing im looking forward. My family was my date :lol:

How about you guys? Your plan's for this coming Valentines day? I'd like to know. Smile

That's people for you. Trusting one another, helping one another----- it's all a fantasy. Humans are creatures that will always betray.
Yokoya Norihiko (Liar Game)

RE: Plans for Valentines Day?

Not shit.. I wish I had food being cooked here!

OP
14-02-2017, 03:53 AM
Finessed Wrote:
Not shit.. I wish I had food being cooked here!

Lol. Then try to cook your own food. :lol:

That's people for you. Trusting one another, helping one another----- it's all a fantasy. Humans are creatures that will always betray.

14-02-2017, 03:58 AM
Akihisa Wrote:
Lol. Then try to cook your own food. :lol:

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to, or go out eat. lol

I'll be sitting alone at home all day. Even if I had a significant other IDK if I would celebrate.

Ignorance is bliss.
Knowledge is power.

OP
14-02-2017, 04:22 AM
Nebula Wrote:
I'll be sitting alone at home all day. Even if I had a significant other IDK if I would celebrate.

Aw, that kinda sad..
Then have a date with ur GF/BF . :O

Stay home and maybe watch a movie/series with or without SO. It's too crowded in places that it would be stupidly annoying to spend Valentine's Day with these much people outside.
Without nipples, breasts would be pointless.

OP
14-02-2017, 04:53 AM
Stoic Wrote:
Stay home and maybe watch a movie/series with or without SO. It's too crowded in places that it would be stupidly annoying to spend Valentine's Day with these much people outside.

Agree. Indeed to crowded that most public places have couples who are loveydobey or making out.
( )

Plan on being pissed while I'm at school since my gf is going to be gaming with some guy friends, who I know at least one of which likes her. And plan on being upset since I don't have money to do shit for her.
fady is a stupid cuck boi - silence

14-02-2017, 05:08 AM
Akihisa Wrote:
Agree. Indeed to crowded that most public places have couples who are loveydobey or making out.
( )

I'm single because I can't get a gf ;-;

Ignorance is bliss.
Knowledge is power.