The Lounge

Life after death?

Submitted by gamestimeline, , Thread ID: 30126

Thread Closed
28-02-2017, 05:22 AM
This can be a dangerous topic, especially for a new member such as myself.

I myself am a true Athiest, and i dont believe in life after death, or any "higher power" or god(s) that the various organized religions believe in.

My belief on religion is they prey on those that fear death, and tell people there is life after death to put weak minded peoples minds at rest thinking even after they die, their soul or something will continue living on.

In my opinion its NOPE SORRY, your just gonna be worm food

I do however respect people that do believe in their various religions if it does make them feel better, and i dont approve of shaming someone for their religious beliefs.

Carry on .....

RE: Life after death?

I think the same but I think that his goal is to make people don't feel fear to the death.
I am also Athiest so i also don't belive in any god
STATUS
Working on a futuristicRPG Maker Game for android.

I think dying is just like sleeping

There's definitively no life after death, if you're death, then, good sleep

The subject isn't as contrived or as nearly cut-and-paste as you've made it seem. You're taking the angsty 14 y.o, sitting around a couch, getting high while diving off into the "i'm trying to appear edgey" approach.

There's tons of theories surrounding the very existence of life, reality and conscious and the majority of them have nothing to do with faith or your belief in any sort of metaphysical deity. If the extent of your understanding into the topic only goes as far as "there is no life after death" aka the Trump approach. You should probably just stick to CS:GO and Mountaindew.

this is all bullshit if you don't beleive in life after death!!! why?

Assume if there is a glass infront of you i will tell you it came there
by itself you will say no someone made it... I see building i will say to you
it came by itself you will never agree because you know someone constructed
it and just like that someone, God made Moon, Sun and everything for human being
and this life is just a test... No Shit!!! real life will start when you face life after death.

I look down at this logic and just see people misunderstanding things and
beliveve in whatever science says...

If you are that big of a science believer ask them to create a working genius like
einestein and everything should be same like him.

idk man i just feel like if you go into death accepting it youll be okay no matter what comes after

I don't believe in an afterlife. I believe in good food and a warm bed. :D

Most likely there is life after death.

I really don't believe about life after death, but i never stoped to think bout this