Exiphra Wrote:
26-06-2016, 10:34 PM
Aristocratic Wrote:
26-06-2016, 10:32 PM
Exiphra Wrote:
26-06-2016, 10:21 PM
Hazard Wrote:
Hi there, welcome to Nulled.

Make good HQ posts or people will yell at you but by the looks of it I doubt you won't
Thanks! I'll try my best. What is http://nulled.to then? Is it just a more active version of this site? cx

No. Nulled.io is a website full of pakistanis that try to imitate the real NulledBB.

Nulled.io is a fake website that contains illegal pakistani immigrants so be wary when going there.

No. Don't even go there.

But, they seem to have more posts, almost 4 times as many, than NulledBB.com.

Don't go on there unless you wish to be another cancerous member. Their 500k user db got leaked for a reason...

I mean. You coooould go there, but the only people from here that go there are members who have gotten banned (r00t)

If you are gonna judge a site based on how many users it has / how many posts it has. When more than half of the posts there are "wow nice leak thank! :D). Then fine. This site is shit to you then. But you are showing complete ignorance to this site.

Welcome to Nulled. Don't be aids.

~Zenith

Hope you didn't get the wrong idea, this site seems cool and I'll probably end up spending ALOT of time here. I was just trying to understand what it was Wink

RE: Hello! I'm a Nulled Noob.

27-06-2016, 06:11 PM
Exiphra Wrote:
27-06-2016, 12:06 AM
ezalB Wrote:
26-06-2016, 10:37 PM
Exiphra Wrote:
Aristocratic Wrote:
Exiphra Wrote:
Thanks! I'll try my best. What is http://nulled.to then? Is it just a more active version of this site? cx

No. Nulled.io is a website full of pakistanis that try to imitate the real NulledBB.

Nulled.io is a fake website that contains illegal pakistani immigrants so be wary when going there.

No. Don't even go there.

But, they seem to have more posts, almost 4 times as many, than NulledBB.com.

Don't go on there unless you wish to be another cancerous member. Their 500k user db got leaked for a reason...

I mean. You coooould go there, but the only people from here that go there are members who have gotten banned (r00t)

If you are gonna judge a site based on how many users it has / how many posts it has. When more than half of the posts there are "wow nice leak thank! :D). Then fine. This site is shit to you then. But you are showing complete ignorance to this site.

Welcome to Nulled. Don't be aids.

~Zenith

Hope you didn't get the wrong idea, this site seems cool and I'll probably end up spending ALOT of time here. I was just trying to understand what it was Wink

I will treat you with respect until you give me a reason not to

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

WELCOME GUY! :D WELCOME..

Aristocratic Wrote:
Exiphra Wrote:
26-06-2016, 10:21 PM
Hazard Wrote:
Hi there, welcome to Nulled.

Make good HQ posts or people will yell at you but by the looks of it I doubt you won't

No. Don't even go there.
SAND NIGGERS

Ok thats interesting
how did you done that???

Welcome bro nice to meet you

Iam too. Anyway, beeing at nulled seems that none is tottaly noob..

Im new too ! : Welcome !