The Lounge

Face reveal!!

Submitted by CaptainModz, , Thread ID: 32445

Thread Closed

RE: Face reveal!!

This post was last modified: 15-04-2017, 02:54 AM by omitted
reminder that one of his first posts is him just sharing pics of him saying "lol I'm not like normal people online I'm no pusi cause I share pic of myself" while simultaneously saying that he sells shit on the deep web like a l33t hax0r l0rd and also uses his dad's supposed death to prevent anyone from hating on him

gg

15-04-2017, 02:51 AM
Widget Wrote:
Sometimes omitted you make me wonder.

I feel the same way about myself almost 24/7, so guys my dad recently died and I'm really low on self-esteem so don't make fun of me ok I'm gonna ignore u if u do
[Image: KDqcE6f.jpg]
aka inanimate
syncoperecords.bandcamp.com
knell#8878

This post was last modified: 15-04-2017, 03:02 AM by Supreme
15-04-2017, 02:52 AM
Inanimate Wrote:
I feel the same way about myself almost 24/7, so guys my dad recently died and I'm really low on self-esteem so don't make fun of me ok I'm gonna ignore u if u do

[Image: 2PYWMlN.png]feels bad man.
[Image: xvv2qQA.png]

"I know most of you pussies are too afraid to actually show your face online"
i post a face reveal like twice a month in the discord, and i give out my instagram to anyone who asks, and i'm 14
don't act like you're some hot shot for posting a picture on the internet

anyways you seem like a new user so I won't neg you, welcome
yeah

Mentioning your father died was...random.
[Image: zzmObkB.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

15-04-2017, 02:43 AM
MarcFryd Wrote:
I think you should ask a staff for a reply i got my gamer award in like 1 day :/

That will make me feel like i'm pushing them to give me the award.
I'll just wait until they are ready to give me the award.

14-04-2017, 11:39 PM
CaptainModz Wrote:
Okay, something I never really done... but, oh well.

About a few months ago I did a face reveal on my YouTube.

Background:
Was born and raised a country boy, love my lifted trucks and my beer. Still love modding and hacking/coding though. The other day I told a girl im gonna get my ears pierced and she said not too. Well i did it anyway and she things I look like a "Fuck Boi" but oh well.. How many of y'all guys got your ears pierced?

PS: Negative comments about asking if im guy will simply being ignored. My father passed away from stage 4 cancer a few months ago. Nothing bothers me.

And yes I know most of you pussies are to afraid to actually show your face online, im not Wink

[Image: a3bb5df0f8874374b6228fbdf20d2108.png]

You look like a nigga <3

15-04-2017, 11:45 AM
Minzent Wrote:
You look like a nigga <3

He looks as white as a man can be.

This post was last modified: 18-04-2017, 06:53 PM by omitted
Hi there, my name is CaptainModz. Born and raised in the south, I've been a redneck ever since birth, but don't let that change your opinion about me. After witnessing my father's death four months ago, I decided to man up and become a well known internet hacker on the surface and dark web. I'm a major in internet security and know all about privacy online, making me virtually undoxable. Unlike most pussies online, I like to dox myself by posting images of myself online as well as vague yet true hints about where I live. As an Ex-Admin from DemonForums, I have tons of knowledge when it comes to being a leader. I was even the leader of my own XBOX hacking group, where we sold hacks for $500 dollars. I put my blood, sweat, and tears into hours upon hours of coding this revolutionary new hack for XBOX 360s, and have made a profit of around $57,800 dollars selling these hacks. Using my hard earned cash, which none of you lazy-asses would even dream of getting, I recently purchased a Dodge Ram 1500, which is my girlfriend. She's a beauty, and I make sure to clean her with only the finest wipes from the local Food N' Stuff down the street. Not only is she a beauty, but she's also tough, just like me. Long story short, don't even try to come at me. My father's death makes nothing hurt me anymore, and using my newfound godly hacking abilities, my lovely truck and I will hunt your white ass down if you even so much as think about making fun of me, my services in XBOX 360 hacks and dark web stores, my dad's death, my solid leadership skills, my ass load of hard-earned cash, and my pretty Ram 1500. Watch out faggot, cause I'm gonna fucking find you and quarter you. Don't even fucking try, you filthy skid.

https://pastebin.com/dRRFEACJ
[Image: KDqcE6f.jpg]
aka inanimate
syncoperecords.bandcamp.com
knell#8878