Themes, Templates and Scripts

Eyes Protector & Night Shift For Android

Submitted by hedaxor, , Thread ID: 32522

Thread Closed
15-04-2017, 02:14 PM
+ Android Studio Project + Admob Added ( 1 banner + 1 full_intersitial ) + Change background color, screenlight to protect your eye.
The ingenious application for your exhaysted eyes is rolledout!! As smartphone becomes inseparable daily necessity all day long, Please find a betterway of using smartphone with Eyefilter, relieaving the strain on your eyes This application protects smartphone users from bluelight exposure, causing insomnia and amblyopia Prevent the screen from radiating bluelight It is good for protecting visual acuity of smartphone user, especially for children and office workers It doesnt cause quick battery drain, consuming less battery power supply
Easy access to Eyefilter usage setting It is easy to access and change the usage setting(On/OFF) with widget function It is possible to adjust the opacity by double clicking the widget
What is bluelight? Bluelight is blue colored light with very short and visibel wavelength between 380 and 500 nm(nanometer). It used to serve as medical treatment for pimples in dermatology. However, many experts say that persistent exposure of blue light is quite dangerous. Namely, long time exposure of bluelight might cause xerophthalmia and even bring damage to retina nad eye lens. Furthermore, bluelight exposure from smatphone and TV in the late night, sound sleep would be interupted by hampered sleep inducing hormons secretion.

Demo:https://codecanyon.net/item/eyes-protect...d/19107032

Download:http://zofile.com/6rjsn0iirzgm/codecanyo...ndroid.zip

RE: Eyes Protector & Night Shift For Android

This post was last modified: 02-12-2021, 04:40 PM by desawjok
Have a great day, hedaxor! Thank you for sharing your useful article. You are right, and sometimes I feel pain in my eyes after looking at my mobile phone or laptop screen, so I decided to buy some coloured contact lenses with an eye saver filter to sustain my eyes in a good state while I'm working. I think a blue filter feature is a good option. Blue color has a good influence on eyes and keeps them healthy for more time. I will try your Eyefilter application shortly and will post my review here if you don't mind.

RE: Eyes Protector & Night Shift For Android

anymore working??. Still support with latest soft?