The Lounge

Why they hate Trump?

Submitted by cassaregh, , Thread ID: 28958

Thread Closed

RE: Why they hate Trump?

I love trump. who doesnt?

it depends who hate him. Are they the gays, the lesbians, the opposite government. they all have reasons.

Can someone give me here a source or statistic which shows how Obama did more harm then good?
And just to save everyones time
1) The "You can keep your doctor thing" was wrong, however, at least there was insurance for the people.
2) He increased debt, but Debt% to GDP was RELATIVELY stable.
3) Transparency was not ideal in the Obama administration, but after seeing Trump's refusal to release the guest list, is it THAT bad?
4) Too much golf/public spending? Please look at ANY news source and check where he spends his weekends (Psssst Its a golf course...)

Now, this is not an exhaustive list, but if anyone can tell me where he has failed HORRIBLY compared to Trump which I am not seeing, I am willing to listen.

Because mass media told them to hate him.

I think it's not good for all paie

From an outsiders view - he is a straight up lying fool who payed his way to power, and he seems to be 'joking' around with nuclear warfare at the minute soooooo...

17-04-2017, 12:33 PM
tomtommodz123 Wrote:
From an outsiders view - he is a straight up lying fool who payed his way to power, and he seems to be 'joking' around with nuclear warfare at the minute soooooo...

You're an idiot.
[Image: xvv2qQA.png]

trump does seem to know what he's doing tbh

Because they are unintelligent

@chiachang how does one measure harm?