The Lounge

Best Anti-Virus/Malware

Submitted by Obamu, , Thread ID: 28892

Thread Closed

RE: Best Anti-Virus/Malware

I Prefer Bitdefender Total Security + Malwarebytes Anti Malware Premium. Thats Dual Protection . Also You Can Use Anti-Keyloggers Like Keyscrambler or Zemana ,for more protection...

02-02-2017, 05:57 PM
Obamu Wrote:
Mine is Eset Nod32 and Malwarebytes Premium both paid, You can also have malwarebytes anti-exploit.

Too long to say, let's say they do not block/delete your games or general applications, or paranoid of everything running or slowing things down.

I think avast free antivirus is the best, always seems to do the trick and is always keeping me safe - why pay?

Many hackers, every have problem with Eset Smart Security, try 30 day free trial Tongue

Your own brain will do the job.

For my part Bitdefender is very simple to use and very powerfull

Im using since 2 years AVG Premium and i dont have any viruses.

i use AVG, i really do recommend it. Go take a look at AVG.com <3

No kanka Kaspersky best

Obamu Wrote:
Mine is Eset Nod32 and Malwarebytes Premium both paid, You can also have malwarebytes anti-exploit.

Too long to say, let's say they do not block/delete your games or general applications, or paranoid of everything running or slowing things down.

Malware bytes or avast, maybe even windows defender

Obamu Wrote:

AVG