Aoki's reply

It's a shame, because Nulled it turning into what seems to be, this place;

[Image: 50000+comments+used+to+live+here+_28a464...4a2d61.jpg]
[Image: xvv2qQA.png]

RE: More activity, some ideas?

This post was last modified: 24-04-2017, 07:01 PM by Eye
24-04-2017, 06:38 PM
Widget Wrote:
I was opposed to the Idea at first, but I'm favouring advertising rewards more and more.

The fourm has been quiet, with little HQ posts / content, with a large swarm of leeches. I feel we need to make leeching a tad bit more hard or annoying to slow it down, because currently it's cancer. I think people who haven't ugraded shouldn't be allowed to rep 0, because there's absolutely no point.

Advertising is the only way this forum will get a boost in non leeching people who will post content that is OG and HQ. Allowing users to get rewards for advertising (even if it is only for upgraded / trusted members) to gain rewards for advertising, would ensure that no amount of money would have to be spent on advertising this forum, but purely for the benefit of this community, by the members itself. Otherwise I fear, this forum is going to look like the wild west, sooner- rather than later.

Being able to Rep Neutral while a non-upgraded user is actually really helpful, because some malicious users might take advantage of new users, and so, even though they are not upgraded , they can warn other users with they're neutral awarereps.

And it's normal that we don't see a huge load of people getting in, the more users we have, the more users will come at once, so we just need a little pacience, and share some HQ content and wait for the magic.

24-04-2017, 07:00 PM
Eye Wrote:
we just need a little pacience, and share some HQ content and wait for the magic.

Sadly, none of those things seem to be happening at the moment.
[Image: xvv2qQA.png]

24-04-2017, 07:04 PM
Widget Wrote:
Sadly, none of those things seem to be happening at the moment.

Well, I'm doing my part, bit by bit i'm bringing some good stuff, if atleasthalf dozen users do the same, in 1 year this community will be super great, i really believe so.

24-04-2017, 06:55 PM
Widget Wrote:
It's a shame, because Nulled it turning into what seems to be, this place;

[Image: 50000+comments+used+to+live+here+_28a464...4a2d61.jpg]

[Image: erQxBPi.jpg?1]
[Image: xRnLbpm.png]
[Image: Tz6Qsg4.png]

24-04-2017, 07:23 PM
Eye Wrote:
Well, I'm doing my part, bit by bit i'm bringing some good stuff, if atleasthalf dozen users do the same, in 1 year this community will be super great, i really believe so.

Leaks and content attract people who WANT, not give. It brings more harm than good. Rarely do leechers turn into loyal members.

Most loyal members seem to come from word of mouth, and google.
[Image: zzmObkB.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

24-04-2017, 07:48 PM
Bubble Wrote:
Leaks and content attract people who WANT, not give. It brings more harm than good. Rarely do leechers turn into loyal members.

Most loyal members seem to come from word of mouth, and google.

You're right mate,i came here from google tbh. But let's not desperate about this, the goods will stay, the leechers will get reported, but no matter how much leechers we filter, there will still be leechers out there.