The Lounge

Serious Apple Commercial [APPOCALYPSE]

Submitted by Eye, , Thread ID: 37084

Thread Closed
19-06-2017, 05:56 PM
So, I just stumbled apon a commercial from Apple, and I would like to hear your opinions about it?
The commercial refers to a world where apps suddenly stops working, and everyone goes crazy and an APPocalypse goes in.
In my opinion this is just ridiculous, we survived many centuries without this bullshit.

What do you think?

RE: Apple Commercial [APPOCALYPSE]

really nice commercial , and i also think this is ridiculous . This will never happen but our lives would definately change!

OP
19-06-2017, 06:00 PM
frozenvortex Wrote:
really nice commercial , and i also think this is ridiculous . This will never happen but our lives would definately change!

To be honest, even though i recognize that lots of apps are really useful, would love to go back to those times where people just met outside their houses and just hang out and had great talks. Now it's all the digital way, I'm glad i wasn't born in the XXI Century.

kinda funny im not gonna lie :lol:
[Image: xRnLbpm.png]
[Image: Tz6Qsg4.png]

OP
19-06-2017, 07:00 PM
Nadjib Wrote:
kinda funny im not gonna lie :lol:

I think you find it funny because you think just like me, you think it's a non-sense bullshit lmao

19-06-2017, 07:46 PM
Eye Wrote:
I think you find it funny because you think just like me, you think it's a non-sense bullshit lmao

i think they are taking stupidity to a whole new dimension.
[Image: xRnLbpm.png]
[Image: Tz6Qsg4.png]

I find it kinda funny. I don't think it's meant to be serious

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

LMAO now that's funny!
[Image: KiXcHZw.gif]
[Image: yOythq1.png]

It's stupid but it's realistic. You may think this is funny because you personally may not need apps such as social media to survive, however, you are forgetting that the world is a shit-hole and there are people out there who will go insane without it. Either because they need social media to help them to calm some sort of mental problem they have or whether they simply just need it to gain affirmation from the world. So imagine people not being able to use their apps to look at their role models and idols such as Beyonce, Kylie Jenner, Chris Brown, etc etc. That sort of shit would be devastating. Not to mention you won't even be able to use Google because it's also a app. Your life would also get a lot more difficult because your phone would be rendered useless.

Yes, it's stupid. But it can happen and if it does then shit will go down.

OP
19-06-2017, 08:55 PM
Ballerushi Wrote:
It's stupid but it's realistic. You may think this is funny because you personally may not need apps such as social media to survive, however, you are forgetting that the world is a shit-hole and there are people out there who will go insane without it. Either because they need social media to help them to calm some sort of mental problem they have or whether they simply just need it to gain affirmation from the world. So imagine people not being able to use their apps to look at their role models and idols such as Beyonce, Kylie Jenner, Chris Brown, etc etc. That sort of shit would be devastating. Not to mention you won't even be able to use Google because it's also a app. Your life would also get a lot more difficult because your phone would be rendered useless.

Yes, it's stupid. But it can happen and if it does then shit will go down.

Well, you have a good point, but let's be honest, most of those social celebrities don't have a brain, so i doubt they would be able to start a chaos by themselves. On the other side, they have loads of money, and with money you can buy everything, so idk man.