Garry's Mod Leaks

SH Accessories (DarkRP)

Submitted by NeonRider, , Thread ID: 38231

Thread Closed
24-06-2017, 04:12 PM
This post was last modified: 24-06-2017, 04:12 PM by NeonRider
Out of things to buy with your money on DarkRP? Buy a hat! This add-on adds an accessory system to your server. These accessories can be bought and equipped at an NPC you can place on the map.

Features
  • Equip a hat, glasses and a bandana or just wear an animal mask; the possibilities are endless.
  • Hat clipping into your player model? With the "Adjust" feature, you can slightly move, rotate or scale your accessory so that it fits your model better.
  • You choose what content to use. The script does not come with any accessory content of any kind but does provide a list of recommended content add-ons which are supported natively.
  • Made a hat model and you'd would like to integrate it into the script? No problem, the script has a visual editor allowing you to create accessories quickly.
  • Even after the release, I will periodically add support for new accessories, available for free.
  • Restrict some accessories to a select few; custom filter function, usergroup filter or SteamID filter.
  • Limit the number of accessories a player or group can wear, how much they can adjust their accessories or how much they get by selling them; the configuration is extensive so that it allows you to fine-tune the script as much as possible.
  • After buying a hat you can quickly switch to it in the Overview menu. Beats having to find it in the category list.
  • A simple but effective menu with clean design and smooth animations. It even has a search bar to look for your favorite hats quickly!
  • Key binds to quickly navigate through the interface.
  • A great amount of time has been spent on optimizing the add-on, ensuring you the best performance
  • Uses a language table for easy translation into your language (French translation is included in the config file)
    Password:jsahdfuytsdau6asd5as
    Content locked
    This content has been locked. Please login or register in order to unlock it.

This hidden content has been reported as still working 0 times this month.
2 times in total
This hidden content has been reported as not working 0 times this month.
2 times in total
The link in this hidden content has been reported as down 0 times this month.
2 times in total

RE: SH Accessories (DarkRP)

It`s very cool addon!!! I love him <3

This post was last modified: 25-06-2017, 04:44 PM by TheAverageLeaker
24-06-2017, 09:13 PM
JamesPositive Wrote:
It`s very cool addon!!! I love him <3

o.O u wot?

24-06-2017, 04:12 PM
NeonRider Wrote:
Out of things to buy with your money on DarkRP? Buy a hat! This add-on adds an accessory system to your server. These accessories can be bought and equipped at an NPC you can place on the map.

Features
  • Equip a hat, glasses and a bandana or just wear an animal mask; the possibilities are endless.
  • Hat clipping into your player model? With the "Adjust" feature, you can slightly move, rotate or scale your accessory so that it fits your model better.
  • You choose what content to use. The script does not come with any accessory content of any kind but does provide a list of recommended content add-ons which are supported natively.
  • Made a hat model and you'd would like to integrate it into the script? No problem, the script has a visual editor allowing you to create accessories quickly.
  • Even after the release, I will periodically add support for new accessories, available for free.
  • Restrict some accessories to a select few; custom filter function, usergroup filter or SteamID filter.
  • Limit the number of accessories a player or group can wear, how much they can adjust their accessories or how much they get by selling them; the configuration is extensive so that it allows you to fine-tune the script as much as possible.
  • After buying a hat you can quickly switch to it in the Overview menu. Beats having to find it in the category list.
  • A simple but effective menu with clean design and smooth animations. It even has a search bar to look for your favorite hats quickly!
  • Key binds to quickly navigate through the interface.
  • A great amount of time has been spent on optimizing the add-on, ensuring you the best performance
  • Uses a language table for easy translation into your language (French translation is included in the config file)
    Password:jsahdfuytsdau6asd5as
    Content has been stripped. Go to the quoted post to view the content.

[ERROR] addons/sh_accessory_system/lua/accessory_config.lua:232: '}' expected (to close '{' at line 227) near ''

1. unknown - addons/sh_accessory_system/lua/accessory_config.lua:0
~Stay LeakyAnd Rate The Leak!

OP
24-06-2017, 09:26 PM
TheAverageLeaker Wrote:
o.O u wot?

[ERROR] addons/sh_accessory_system/lua/accessory_config.lua:232: '}' expected (to close '{' at line 227) near ''

1. unknown - addons/sh_accessory_system/lua/accessory_config.lua:0

Oh my God, you have to add your accessories!

It`s very cool addon!!! I love him

this is the best addon in the world!

This Addon is Prrety cool for Darkrp Server

I hope it steal working Smile

Download is not WORKING!

what is the fucking password?????