No Idea

Submitted by ThaReaLiZt, 01-08-2017, 01:56 PM, Thread ID: 42426

Thread Closed
ThaReaLiZt
Level:
Credits:
01-08-2017, 01:56 PM
This post was last modified: 01-08-2017, 01:57 PM by ThaReaLiZt
I say this because you have no idea what kinds of forums simliiar to this one that were utter failures. I've been trying to find 1 forum that I can devote to and make my first choice, eventually upgrading once I feel it's appropriate. Also to get to know other members and make sure I'm welcome.

Anyways, most of the sites I checked out before this one were full of just leechers. I don't even mean like users that don't know anything and always post to get stuff someone uploaded, but just to gain information and advance. I'm talking users that have the minimum post requirement to get resources like the ones you should really contribute to earn.

I'm sure most of you, if not all, agree and have seen plenty of idiocy as I have.

I don't know much myself, but I usually intend to learn all I can while helping other beginners as I go if or when I can.

RE: No Idea

KittyKatu
Level:
Credits:
01-08-2017, 02:10 PM
I usually lowkey just lurk forums and only engage in convos when I feel conftorable with the people I regularely see online, but it does kinda bum me out when I pop open the notification box to see that it's just full of lurkers bumping post count or that the message was already purged entirely and my topic's still kinda empty..
I also love it when their replies are clearly google translated into english.

ThaReaLiZt
Level:
Credits:
OP
01-08-2017, 02:25 PM
01-08-2017, 02:10 PM
KituKatu Wrote:
I usually lowkey just lurk forums and only engage in convos when I feel conftorable with the people I regularely see online, but it does kinda bum me out when I pop open the notification box to see that it's just full of lurkers bumping post count or that the message was already purged entirely and my topic's still kinda empty..
I also love it when their replies are clearly google translated into english.

Yeah, I just lurk on certain forums, but this seems like one that I'll be into for a while. Still deciding since I've only been here less than a day. I used to be apart of Hackforums, but I got banned a while back because Omni thought I was someone else that he had been having problems with at the time.

KittyKatu
Level:
Credits:
01-08-2017, 02:33 PM
A reasonable excuse for a ban Thinking
Welcome to NBB fam, haven't been here for long either, but I've enjoyed lurking the tutorials page and the mods and staff here appear to be friendly and fun.

ThaReaLiZt
Level:
Credits:
OP
01-08-2017, 02:37 PM
This post was last modified: 01-08-2017, 02:38 PM by ThaReaLiZt
01-08-2017, 02:33 PM
KituKatu Wrote:
A reasonable excuse for a ban Thinking
Welcome to NBB fam, haven't been here for long either, but I've enjoyed lurking the tutorials page and the mods and staff here appear to be friendly and fun.

I'm serious, the guy he thought I was , was my best friend actually. We ran into each other not knowing we were both on HF and eventually duh. But Omni had NO proof at all that it was me. The IP difference, ISP, the general personalities of us and our profiles.

Anyways, it wasn't just me. To make sure he got him, he banned our whole area. Not sure how wide, but I know it was a long range.

Also, you can't assume that just because someone was banned from HF that they DID do anything wrong. If you've ever been on HF you'd know it is pretty easy to get banned.

ThaReaLiZt
Level:
Credits:
OP
01-08-2017, 03:10 PM
01-08-2017, 03:08 PM
murker Wrote:
This forums pretty good tbh. Yeah its very easy to get banned on HF hahaha

Yeah, I always make sure i'm following the rules. I'm at my computer literally a minimum of 14 hours a day. I can't work so I do stuff online to make money. I also spend alot of time on websites. I just get tired of being on sites/forums where it's all infected/untrustworthy posting and leechers. I like to invest my time into a single or couple at most forums at a time. I like to build up my reputation with the community, be active, and hopefully when it's appropriate, to upgrade.