Votes:
% of votes:
9.09%
I dont play MOBA
18.18%
Votes:
% of votes:
18.18%
You have already voted. Click on the dropdown to undo your vote.
13-06-2015, 08:13 PM
This post was last modified: 14-06-2015, 01:08 PM by Zenked
I'm not quite sure if there is many MOBA fans out here, but I would like to just post a thread about the MOBA game called; League of Legends. It's a beast of a game due too that there is so many champions too choose from, and some of them have some really good lore too.
I find Assassins really entertaining on almost every game, from World of Warcraft Rogues to Dishonored game. Cause Assassins have the potential to burst down a target, aKa nuke a enemy down.
But on League of Legends...A guy called Zed :noh: is a pretty damn awesome epic legendary champ to play, and have such a high juking ability. The only thing with him, is that he has a decent-high skillcap too master and too play well with.

But does someone play League of Legends, or any other MOBA games? Like: Dota 2, Smite, Infinite Crisis, Strife etc?

I play League of Legends on a dailiy basis, cause I've neverspent so much time on a game that is free to play xD

[Image: LeagueofLegends.png]
<3
Platinum 2 Bby :noh:
[Image: tumblr_ndyn5ylYM51qejpvyo1_500.gif]

RE: League of Legends (Best MOBA?)

This is epic reading :noh:
Don't color your image tags haha

OP
13-06-2015, 08:16 PM
Tropical Wrote:
This is epic reading :noh:
Don't color your image tags haha

Sorry! Hahahah. I'm not used to this type of settings (options) too post a Thread/Topic xD
But yea....Epic :D

I like League of Legends too,all champs are interesting and most of the champions have an epic lore (especial the lore of Yasuo)

OP
13-06-2015, 10:16 PM
Bioplayer Wrote:
I like League of Legends too,all champs are interesting and most of the champions have an epic lore (especial the lore of Yasuo)

Yea, I've liked the Shadow Isle champs more tho, but I only see Lore that has any connection with Zed :D

I like league of legends because champion cute and i spend money a lot with skin lool

OP
14-06-2015, 04:16 AM
meemee Wrote:
I like league of legends because champion cute and i spend money a lot with skin lool

That's a hell of a issue. My friend have paid over 1,5K U.S Dollar on LoL, i feel so sorry for that lost soul to Riot Games :noh:

There's no "best" its just how you prefer these games.

OP
14-06-2015, 06:58 PM
iNFIDEL Wrote:
There's no "best" its just how you prefer these games.

Imo LoL is "best" MOBA game, probably. I dont talk about everyone's single conclussion about it.
[Image: tumblr_ndyn5ylYM51qejpvyo1_500.gif]

Thats what I said, its best on your opinion. I play Lol and for me its "best". But technically speaking there is no better game than the other.