What is Better Dark RP or TTT ?

Submitted by MxDManu, , Thread ID: 45149

Thread Closed
25-08-2017, 08:29 PM
Which Gamemode do you like better? DarkRP or TTT

RE: What is Better Dark RP or TTT ?

DarkRP - Really good mode

I personally like DarkRP a lot more, But I prefer smaller servers with maybe 20-30 people compared to megaservers with 128 max players and rediculous amounts of little children running around screaming for an admin.

TTT is also pretty cool but it isnt fun anymore because "RDM" has went from mass murdering random people instead of trying to find to traitors, And changed to Killing anybody without 100% proof. Like it makes absolutely no sense. If a fucker is acting shady as hel with a gun, Im shooting his ass first. And within seconds "RDM THAT WAS MY TRAITOR ROUND WTF YOU HAD NO PROF IT WAS ME" Well shit maybe if you were the Traitor don't make it so painfully obvious.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Tech N9ne (Night-Strange.team)Steam

I have over 1500h darkrp and 130 ttt and i like ttt more xD beacouse darkrp is boring

I like drp cos ive personaly spent half of my time wich i played gmod on drp, and i think that ttt isnt soo good by it self because when u play it 1st time its very heavy to understand how and what to do. When i played drp first time it was hard but not so hard how ttt..

DRP is nice - love the gamemode just a shame about the kids.

Of course Darkrp )))

I've only played TTT so my opinion is kinda bias

I don't get the appeal to darkRP. But it seems like there are a lot of kids there, so no thanks.

[Image: Yp8ZHSk.gif]

DarkRP - A Non Serious Roleplay Gamemode
I prefer still DarkRP but I also prefer the DarkRP edits

Dark RP is an time intensiv roleplay gamemode. I personally prefer TTT Smile