The Lounge

Chit Chat Zone #3

Submitted by Tom, , Thread ID: 36716

Thread Closed

RE: Chit Chat Zone #3

This post was last modified: 08-10-2017, 09:52 AM by Guts
08-10-2017, 09:48 AM
Senpai Wrote:
Never applied for Manga because I knew my answer before applying considering leadership.

You quoted me on such an old post.

Lmao.. I was giving Senpai shit seeing as I was the one who recommended all of the shit he was in the process of reading. I'm surprised he enjoyed I am a Hero. It wasn't that great imo

But he ended up getting Demon into it too.

At least you own Manga on Nulled so nothing to worry about ;p

I'm getting tired, my writing is starting to become sloppy and unorganized... I know I was just accepted into Writers. But please don't judge. It's 3 am and I ran out of beer.
The only woman Yoko and I shared in the sheets

[Image: ioaHWYx.png]

08-10-2017, 09:51 AM
Beer Wrote:
Lmao.. I was giving Senpai shit seeing as I was the one who recommended all of the shit he was in the process of reading. I'm surprised he enjoyed I am a Hero. It wasn't that great imo

But he ended up getting Demon into it too.

At least you own Manga on Nulled so nothing to worry about ;p

I'm getting tired, my writing is starting to become sloppy and unorganized... I know I was just accepted into Writers. But please don't judge. It's 3 am and I ran out of beer.

I also own Harmony and Writers be Aoki fucked up on ownership for the groups page.
Aisaka
Anbu is cool I guess.
My padawan: Asa
[Image: LVRtdlA.png]

08-10-2017, 09:48 AM
Senpai Wrote:
You quoted me on such an old post.

I know XD I started at page one then made my way down. You almost made me snort my tea ;--;
[Image: XxtFLiT.png]

08-10-2017, 10:01 AM
ShadowPixelGaming Wrote:
I know XD I started at page one then made my way down. You almost made me snort my tea ;--;

Oh that lmao.
I had to re-read it.
Aisaka
Anbu is cool I guess.

08-10-2017, 09:59 AM
Senpai Wrote:
I also own Harmony and Writers be Aoki fucked up on ownership for the groups page.

Yeah I was thinking about putting up an application for Harmony actually. Not now, maybe tomorrow. Also I'll apply for Anime, But I feel like that won't be too hard.

08-10-2017, 10:03 AM
Beer Wrote:
Yeah I was thinking about putting up an application for Harmony actually. Not now, maybe tomorrow. Also I'll apply for Anime, But I feel like that won't be too hard.

Anime honestly isn't hard to get in on this site.
Aisaka
Anbu is cool I guess.

08-10-2017, 10:05 AM
Senpai Wrote:
Anime honestly isn't hard to get in on this site.

Some of the apps I saw looked like they spent less than 5 minutes on. Doesn't seem difficult in the slightest.

If I was in charge, I would ask for diversity among applications. Banning people from mentioning common shounen anime. Though when I submit my app you're not going to recognize any of them. If you do, just don't let me in lol

08-10-2017, 10:09 AM
Beer Wrote:
Some of the apps I saw looked like they spent less than 5 minutes on. Doesn't seem difficult in the slightest.

If I was in charge, I would ask for diversity among applications. Banning people from mentioning common shounen anime. Though when I submit my app you're not going to recognize any of them. If you do, just don't let me in lol

Most people were getting in because honestly, right before the contest started, literally no one was applying, and no one was active.
So even getting an application was crazy.
Aisaka
Anbu is cool I guess.

08-10-2017, 10:10 AM
Senpai Wrote:
Most people were getting in because honestly, right before the contest started, literally no one was applying, and no one was active.
So even getting an application was crazy.

That's why I'm saying. This forum needs better traffic.

Well at least this way I now have the opportunity to expose different types of anime to newer anime fanatics. As long as they're ready to listen.

08-10-2017, 10:14 AM
Beer Wrote:
That's why I'm saying. This forum needs better traffic.

Well at least this way I now have the opportunity to expose different types of anime to newer anime fanatics. As long as they're ready to listen.

Time to see if I know any of the anime you apply with.
Aisaka
Anbu is cool I guess.