Garry's Mod

Anyone know how to code lua?

Submitted by legitcal, , Thread ID: 49828

Thread Closed
05-10-2017, 11:09 AM
Does anyone on here know how to code lua, I'm trying to teach myself but could do with some help learning. Would be appreciated.

RE: Anyone know how to code lua?

You should watch <CODE BLUE> from youtube, he is teaching very good.

OP
I've tried to watch it but I can't seem to get the hang of it

OP
06-10-2017, 07:35 PM
DedSec Wrote:
get the google type how code lua? then watch tutorial

Not realy what I was looking for but cheers anyway

Lua is very nice and easy to learn. I have one tipp do it :D

I think that Lua is a very easy language. A person who have 12 years old could learn it...

05-10-2017, 11:09 AM
legitcal Wrote:
Does anyone on here know how to code lua, I'm trying to teach myself but could do with some help learning. Would be appreciated.

Try google, there are plenty of free sites to learn code.
[Image: xvv2qQA.png]

Lua is not as hard as C+ for example. You need to start from something small.If you want to code in Garry's Mod you need to clearly understand what does this or that function do. As Heyron said,you can start from watching videos from Code Blue. In the beginning in will be hard,but if you really want to code and do something yourself then just don't give up

09-10-2017, 08:32 PM
Patron555 Wrote:
Lua is not as hard as C+ for example. You need to start from something small.If you want to code in Garry's Mod you need to clearly understand what does this or that function do. As Heyron said,you can start from watching videos from Code Blue. In the beginning in will be hard,but if you really want to code and do something yourself then just don't give up

Code blue is useful.
[Image: xvv2qQA.png]

As all the previous comments mentioned, you will find it a lot easier to look at the extensive tutorials already out there, then someone on the forums helping you.