Gaming Discussions

Your first computer game in childhood?

Submitted by danjozzz, , Thread ID: 35101

Thread Closed

RE: Your first computer game in childhood?

My first game is World of Warcraft

I think it was ''Simpsons : Hit and Run'' one of the coolest games I ever played :D

I was a big geek that played World of Warcraft. My parents hated my at this time :x

Battlefield 1992 or World Of Warcraft/ i dont remember.

Minecraft, when i got my first game (not in browser) i was 7 or 8 y/o

Now if i remember correctly it was Wolfenstein 3D.

does minessweeper and solitaire count wkwkwk? For console maybe early games on PS1.
Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

hmmm I don't remember what it called or much about it but it was like a pacman game for the old apple systems you ran around as some beetle and ate the dots...

and i played a lot of the atari and orignal nintendo games as i grew up having older siblings then me.

PC wise ... I think it was doom, jazz rack rabbit, and one must fall are the ones i can remember that i can name...along with wacky wheels.

Quake, I remember team killing the shit out of my brother, he'd cry and goto parents nd I'd just play off like 'na it wasnt me'

I believe my first PC game was Sonic the Hedgehog. I sneaked into my brothers room while he was sleeping one morning and saw it up on his computer... I also remember that I sucked... Smile