Garry's Mod Leaks

Cracked Prometheus {VERSION 1.6.3.19} {LATEST}

Submitted by Jagg3d, , Thread ID: 48021

Thread Closed

RE: Cracked Prometheus {VERSION 1.6.3.19} {LATEST}

This post was last modified: 14-10-2017, 01:41 AM by SkerGopnik
15 post this is really weird can i do on same one15 post this is really weird can i do on same one

Thanks for posting this. I will download it after for testing it

This post was last modified: 14-10-2017, 09:53 PM by XXblizzgamerXX
21-09-2017, 11:43 PM
Jagg3d Wrote:
Hello. Today I bring you the LATEST version of Prometheus. The download link is fully working and the module has been cracked to get around the steam ID leak protection.

Installation
Assuming you have already unlocked the hidden content, extract the web folder to your websites public html or "www" folder. (each one is the same) Once you have done this go to www.yourwebsite.com/prometheus and it will redirect you to index.php.

Attention
There will be no "install" option as there would be if you purchased the addon. To see how to add your STEAMID to admin, see "config" subheading.

Config
Since the addon is cracked, you will need to manually add your steamid's to the config file. Open up the web folder and find "config.php"

GMODStore

Download
Here is the download link.
Content has been stripped. Go to the quoted post to view the content.Get unlocking!

This is no "copy and paste" from another forums. This is all my crack.
-jagg3d

Does this actually work??

I really want to test this leak. I will edit this post after i have tested it.

I just tested the leak and it doesn't work. You will get stopped at the install page. there you will need a license key.

This addon is awesome, thank you for sharing mate !

Don't waste your credits it doesn't work. I have tested it you get stuck at the install page.

OP
14-10-2017, 10:08 PM
XXblizzgamerXX Wrote:
Don't waste your credits it doesn't work. I have tested it you get stuck at the install page.

just use the bypass in the zip..

Lovely addon, then someone has laid it out! I install on the server

Thanks, really needed this. I'm making a server and it really helps me out. Tongue

17-10-2017, 11:29 PM
Jagg3d Wrote:
just use the bypass in the zip..
Where is the bypass?

Attention to you, this sharing is not functional, please do not use it and see another Leak.

Wait Man i've got the problem to install.php they write me : This is not a valid API Key! but i went to http://steamcommunity.com/dev/registerkey put my website so i've got new API Key, i went to the file config.php and i put this API KEY and now when i go for install i write also the API KEY... But no valid can you help plz ?