Submitted by [email protected], , Thread ID: 45368

Thread Closed

RE: the bitcoin fee is annoying

I agree the fees is to high on transferring bitcoins and other coins

27-08-2017, 07:05 PM
[email protected] Wrote:
Hi there
nowadays transferring BTC cost to many fee, for example, i transfer 60$ with 6$fee!!
that's about 10%, and let me tell you the funny part, it take more than 2 days to confirm.
do you guys have this issue?

I hate that part

Unlike Visa that can process thousands of transactions a second, Bitcoin can only do 7 transactions a second top, that causes a "bottleneck" the more people there are waiting for their transaction to go through, higher demand= higher transaction fees.

It is annoying but it is nessary for the system to work or nobody would process transactions which would kill bitcoin.

it is free for transaction between crypto, but there will be some fees when it come to another currency

The costs for transferring money to Crypto Currency is absolutely god awful. It turns me away from using them, to be honest.

the fee is defenitely high. due to all the miners hanging around. they need to eat too

i also heard about GDAX which seems to be good place to trade, but havent test it yet

It's universal bro. You should spend it in a way that you should not regret it hahaha

Dude, bitrcoin is the most good think someone ever done