The Lounge

Philosophical Discussion

Submitted by thealphamabet, , Thread ID: 58248

Thread Closed
thealphamabet
Level:
Credits:
01-11-2017, 07:26 AM
Does anyone have any philosophical questions they can't solve?

Or if not does anybody want to explain to me why the Star trek transporter kills you if it is agreed that there is no soul or anything similar.

RE: Philosophical Discussion

bloodmasked
Novice
Level:
Credits:
01-11-2017, 07:58 AM
i have a question; what is the meaning of life? and the universe etc

abefedahunsi
Level:
Credits:
03-11-2017, 06:38 AM
Life is philosophy and philosophy is life, does that help?

Bobjenkins
Novice
Level:
Credits:
06-11-2017, 01:09 AM
I have several, what is the meaning of life? Is there possible life after death? Why do we actually die? Why do ghosts (if they are real) show invisible to the naked eye? Why is there higher dimensions? How did we obtain DNA that coded essentially everything else about every living thing? If there is a god, who created him? What was it like before the big bang? Is time set or do we have technical free will? Why are we bound to time? Is truly only past present and future for time, or is there more to it then just that? Why does the universe keep expanding? What is beyond the universe if you can somehow get across the space that hasn't been expanded to yet by the universe? Why is light? Why is there darkness? I could think of more, but I usual think of these questions when I ponder on all these questions and more.

Th3ey3s
Your average cracker ;3
Prime
Level:
Credits:
06-11-2017, 06:52 AM
IS there life after death? Why am I on this earth, What do other dimensions look like? are we truly alone?