Garry's Mod

Good mods for DarkRP

Submitted by yyylllooo, , Thread ID: 57967

Thread Closed
30-10-2017, 04:24 AM
This post was last modified: 30-10-2017, 04:52 AM by yyylllooo
I currently own a DarkRP server and I was wondering if you guys could give me tips on mods. i dont have a lot of money so i wont be able to recieve mods from scriptfodder or gmodstore but just write some mods plz

and also some job ideas. i have 50 jobs right now but i want more lol

i could need some scripts that just makes the darkrp better

RE: Good mods for DarkRP

Not a mod but, try to leave VIP donor jobs to a minimum, it discourages alot of players from what I can tell.
Don't be a leech! Rate the leak!

eZ job Creator, Tomas Custom printers or televisor mode Smile)))

Well it must be the SCARS, WAC, M9k, the Vape, the Cigarette and all that stuff make you cool lol

Seems to me that 50 jobs is a good amount for variety and depending on how many players yoy have on, you can get some interesting roleplay experiences
Sometimes it's the people no one imagines anything of that do the things no one can imagine.

For scripts unforunately you can either pay for them or find leaks (watch out they might be backdoored or broken)

Yea, to be honest, your better off saving for a while if you are wanting a server to work out for you sadly...

50 jobs seems fine, you dont want to add too many different addons because then it takes hours for someone to join your server

I would suggest m9k because its better than the default darkrp weapons

ell it must be the SCARS, WAC, M9k, the Vape, the Cigarette and all that stuff make you cool (no)