Gaming Discussions

why do people hack?

Submitted by collinator24, , Thread ID: 44305

Thread Closed

RE: why do people hack?

To get ahead and stay ahead of people. Sometimes a challenge is too hard and people want to cheese it so they use programs like cheat engine to memory edit games.

People normally hack due to
- The Thrill
- Fun to annoy
- Like to be an annoying little shit to deves

It's really interesting, and it's incredible, what makes something unreal and look to result

Because they want to troll people and make them frustrated ,or they use it subtly so they can say they have skill (but that is just what i think)

Do you ever get tired of a game and you're just like one hit and quit? well that mostly why people hack. They just give up on the game so just leave it for good with a ban. I can understand people will hack for the reason they want to be the best but i think that is plain dumb. Some things are too hard for people to be enjoyable so sometimes people hack to make it enjoyable for them. Just my insights

Too have fun, or they think they might actually get away with it and become pro or something lol

Its way more fun then playing fair and some do it for money

Playing with hacks is more funny than raging when you lose something xD

couse they revel in ruining the game for the people who take it seriously.

Depends what you mean by hacking... in terms of games using an injector and 'reverse engineering' memory address locations finding out what content does what...and making a small app for it all is like solving a fun and annoying puzzle game.. with the added bonus to annoy people playing the game... especially so in those pay-to-win type games...