Gaming Discussions

Is the nitendo switch worth the money?

Submitted by remesama, , Thread ID: 60774

Thread Closed
16-11-2017, 03:17 PM
I'm thinking about getting a switch on black friday is it a good console?

RE: Is the nitendo switch worth the money?

16-11-2017, 03:17 PM
remesama Wrote:
I'm thinking about getting a switch on black friday is it a good console?

I personally dont think so but it did drop in price and it is a good system. I pref pc but i might look into it more. It goes mario odyssey going for it. I mean thats its best game but doesnt mean that is their only game. The concept is brilliant and it has potential. It just came out so i'd look into it

I think its worth it, but that's because I have many games that I like for it. So if you have over 5+ games you like for it I think it'd be worth it.

Cannot afford that right now but it's incredible. Zelda botw is probably one of the best game ever developed!

Of course it is, the nintendo switch is so much more advanced compared to older portable consoles

so worth it. botw and oddesy are a good enough reason to buy it (they are probably both fav in respective series) and also other 3rd party games too.

For sure. It's current library has a ton of incredible exclusives, with more on the way. Has kept me busy for months.

I think it is worth of the money. It isn't really expensive and delivers great quality games with more to come in the future.

Personally I think it's better to wait since there is not a lot of games at the moment...

It can be if you enjoy the Nintendo games like Mario and super smash brothers.