Garry's Mod

Funniest Moment on Gmod?

Submitted by whattheheck34, , Thread ID: 50564

Thread Closed

RE: Funniest Moment on Gmod?

Being on a popular DarkRP server (at the time) when the Co-Owner decided the owner was a complete bitch and started to give people randomly admin, banned people and yeah the list goes on.

This was like 4 years ago.

OP
Haha I agree with trolling on poorly run darkrp. Its kind of sending them a sign.

playing prophunt with friends is always fun, one of my funniest moments was a 3min fight with my friend as a hunter and i as a small bottle

when my friend decided to RDM a whole server and then when he was in the admin sit, a random killed the admin lol

The funniest thing that happened was a typo in DarkRP, and here is that text in chat exactly copied and pasted: Unknown Cop: I was a mistake
I mainly play Garry's Mod. I specializein creating expression 2s. If you would like a code, please comment on my thread or PM me!

I was playing in a serious roleplaying server, hl2rp. We were sweeping for rebels which is basically breaching different rooms. An admin forgot to remove the barrels for training and all the metropolice kept shooting the barrels. XD

On a darkRP server we had a bugged model and seeing that really big nose of a policeman when you had to be serious was one of the funniest moment

We were spawning in dupes and my friend came across a toilet that was actually usable and we died laughing...

I once got an admin banned for racism. The owner came on and called him the n word and banned him

The best time spent on Garry's Mod are the serious rp!