Garry's Mod

Funniest Moment on Gmod?

Submitted by whattheheck34, , Thread ID: 50564

Thread Closed

RE: Funniest Moment on Gmod?

Good Morning , my funny moment is in a server with a lot of player for kill

When I opened my Starwarsrp server and we had a Free DLC event, and we modeled everyone jar jar binks gave everyone crowbars and made them fight in a park-our area of space.

killing people in dark rp and getting away with it by using the advert mug thing...

When my screen appeared information about vac but i didn't get it.

I got permabanned after the owner raged at me and they ban message was about how he has more hair on his dick than I do over my whole body lol
Shoutout to ma boi freemmaan for giving me +2!

DarkRP is a funny gamemode in general, Not because It's actually funny but the people themself are laughable human beings.

This post was last modified: 26-11-2017, 04:06 AM by msalemi2
11-10-2017, 01:35 AM
SuperSayin234 Wrote:
One time at least 5 years ago or such when I first started playing GMOD, I joined a Jailbreak server and we came to a jeopardy game and there were only two contestants left. The question asked, "what is the capital of the United States." One of the responses, and the only response was, "MURICA" and he just ran out of the room while the entire population of the server laughed and stood still in game because they were so amazed at his action. They let him live and just killed off the other contestant so he could get a final reward.

lol thats funny. I can only imagine if that happened to me xD

25-11-2017, 02:13 AM
UnCertainNom Wrote:
Good Morning , my funny moment is in a server with a lot of player for kill

could you reply with what happened? i am very interested.

I once joined a server with a few people and asked if anyone could help me out with some asswers to some rules the server had. No one responded.

put my cheat on on a murder games and aimbot the murder hahaahahah that was very funny my friend wasn't stop laughing :lol: :lol:

He was an administrator on one project, and the team decided to play a trick on me, took away the rights except noclip'a, and told the players to ask for help, then went into the ignorant when I entered and started ......

Big professional troller I ride people against each other and often his share in murder LOOOOOOL my hobby troll