Garry's Mod

Gmod is getting old :(

Submitted by zJumper, , Thread ID: 60895

Thread Closed
17-11-2017, 04:42 PM
Gmod is the same stuff all the time now, hardly any new gamemodes mostly just copied gamemodes. I MISS THE OLD GMOD FEELING :(

RE: Gmod is getting old :(

I blame it on the server browser. The popular gamemodes end up on the top, and the cool and original ones are at the bottom, so they get fewer or no players. Another reason is because people love to be social, so they're naturally more likely to play the popular gamemodes for more interaction with other players.

TouristZed... true story. Also they are awesome gamemodes but no players to play it.

Like other sandbox games gmod has its time and place. Maybe its time something takes its place.

You cant still enjoy this game on roleplay servers lol... Or try create your own, thats really cool.

I wish it werent getting old but what is water under the bridge anyways? Ice is froxen water but if you thaw it out, it becomes water again? get my drift?

I agree, it's really getting old and stale as time passes...

gmod may be getting old but your mom is getting younger if you know what i'm saying Smile

Yeah it is really getting old but it still has players but not old good ones.

I don't feel this yet, I may in the future. It's still pretty fun until you encounter the minges of GMod.
I mainly play Garry's Mod. I specializein creating expression 2s. If you would like a code, please comment on my thread or PM me!