Gaming Discussions

should i get garrys mod

Submitted by collinator24, , Thread ID: 44302

Thread Closed

RE: should i get garrys mod

Simple YES Garry's Mod is the most fun I've ever had since owning a pc and never regretted spending that chap for a game

pretty cheap and alot of stuff to do compare to other games.

You should for sure, its going to give you plenty of game time for the money spent on it.

you need to try DarkRP is based on roleplay mode you can find one children screaming in most servers
[Image: 12SJOVB.gif]

I have over 5000 hours on garrysmod its the most played game i have. for $10 its a steal.

you can wait till a sale or you can pick it up now. it's gone down to $2 before but more than likely it's gonna go down to $5 if you want it soon.
imo $10 is worth the money. i have over 1000 hours on a $10 game, absolutely one of the essentials on Steam. pick it up.

of course ! i have 15 000 hours with multiple account and i like it ! take it with a steam key !

I can honestly recommend getting any game like this. You are free to express so much creativity into this game. I have over 5000 hours and love to play this game at almost any given moment. Between all the amazing game modes and the options to build anything it's by far one of the most enjoyable games I've played.

Yes, yes, yes, yes and yes! I've got over 7000 hours of gameplay! I'm a developer but I've never gotten bored of it! Like seriously its worth $9, go for it san!

https://www.instant-gaming.com/fr/1442-a...age-burst/?