Trump is the best and will always be the best. He is all about 2nd amendment C:

RE: What is your political opinion?

thegilger
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
29-11-2017, 04:50 AM
This post was last modified: 29-11-2017, 04:51 AM by thegilger
It really depends, I don't like political labels like "Liberal" or "Conservative" simply because they're often misconstrued. I define myself by policy. I believe that the best economy is one of Mixed Market where company's are regulated by the responsible hand of a responsible Government. Socially, I believe that the Government has a duty to protect Citizens against belief-based prejudice but shouldn't have the authority to infringe on those freedoms when it doesn't need to. Immigration wise, I believe in the numerous studies that show that the country needs immigrants to stay economically fruitful.

negerdasen
Level:
Credits:
01-12-2017, 05:16 PM
Sverigedemokraterna for life #SwedenIsTheWorstRightNowKids

Norros.
Level:
Credits:
OP
07-12-2017, 03:51 PM
I love all of your anarchist opinions <3 #anarchist

andrewswj
Closed Account
Level:
Credits:
07-12-2017, 04:23 PM
29-11-2017, 04:50 AM
thegilger Wrote:
It really depends, I don't like political labels like "Liberal" or "Conservative" simply because they're often misconstrued. I define myself by policy. I believe that the best economy is one of Mixed Market where company's are regulated by the responsible hand of a responsible Government. Socially, I believe that the Government has a duty to protect Citizens against belief-based prejudice but shouldn't have the authority to infringe on those freedoms when it doesn't need to. Immigration wise, I believe in the numerous studies that show that the country needs immigrants to stay economically fruitful.

I read your first sentence, and I find that quite true. I think that it is often simplified into certain ideologies or beliefs but they actually do overlap at times. There are certainly differences in both "labels" here, but I believe that they should not be separated too much.

LandRevenant
Coder
Prime
Level:
Credits:
07-12-2017, 04:53 PM
I am personally a republican, yet i support and 100% respect others opinions when it's politically based!

sickrabbit
Level:
Credits:
07-12-2017, 10:41 PM
I don't like the labels because I have Republican views along with Libertarian, Liberals and Democrats. I would have to label myself as a Libertarian if I had to choose though.

pepsi2125
Level:
Credits:
07-12-2017, 11:38 PM
My opinion is that Political "labels" are really meaningless. Left/Right/whatever just confuse things horribly. Difference between parties comes down to one is in office and the other wants to be. Not that either really wants to admit the "party" label is useless.