Submitted by Alone4Eva, , Thread ID: 63765

Thread Closed
Alone4Eva
Novice
Level:
Credits:
06-12-2017, 03:54 AM
This post was last modified: 07-12-2017, 02:06 AM by Alone4Eva
Those who like to pay the bill, do so not because they are loaded but-because they value friendship above money.
Those who take the initiative at work, do so not because they are trying to save face but because they understand the concept of responsibility.
Those who apologize first after a fight, do so not because they are wrong but because they value the people around them.
One's Success should not be measured by the wealth of which he is worth-but by the passing on of the fruits of his labor-in which he gained through sacrifice/hardship.
]The route we select as individuals is the path that we have accepted as being the road that we are willing to take in order to reach our destination-it is how we react to this negative environment that either kills or brings the proposal to life---Our doubt becomes consequence---with sacrifice comes Reward. . .Perseverance is the key to Success...
Those who are successful in this type of negative environment are those that persevere. We become oblivious to the negativity and press on until there is nothing more that can be done and we either succeed or fail. Our mentality is that it is better to fail than it is to give up/Quit because we passionately believe that success is out there to be captured
When you are willing to preserve in the headwind of negativity it focuses your mind on the goal and provides a type of perverse drive increasing your motivation to prove that others are wrong.
Those around you see that no matter how difficult and negative the times may be that you wont quit and persevere till the end, it builds trust and respect that motivates them to do the same, it reinforces your focus on the goal and helps you understand that success will be determined by what you do, not what others say.

My Apologies I copied this straight from my linked In account hence thee added characters ... just realized that. Hope you enjoy the read