Money Talk

Would you buy LTC?

Submitted by agnio19, , Thread ID: 64589

Thread Closed
11-12-2017, 01:22 AM
I was seeing how this LTC are being valuables and I thought that purchasing some of them could have good benefits.
I wanted to buy it when LTC costing 80$ (1-2 weeks ago) and now it has double value
PRIVATE ACCOUNTS/VPNhttps://selly.gg/@royalty19

RE: Would you buy LTC?

, ?- , ? .

I bought etherum. There is more future. I do not recommend SubCoin much. The future does not promise.

i will try for my localhost but i think theme needs improvements

Litecoin is a very promising ALT coin, it has also been taken on as Steams alternate Crypto Currency replacing Bitcoin! I think a long term hodl would definitely benefit everybody!

OP
12-12-2017, 04:57 PM
danproc Wrote:
Litecoin is a very promising ALT coin, it has also been taken on as Steams alternate Crypto Currency replacing Bitcoin! I think a long term hodl would definitely benefit everybody!

Yeah I think so, he got 3x value in 3 weeks
PRIVATE ACCOUNTS/VPNhttps://selly.gg/@royalty19

12-12-2017, 04:58 PM
agnio19 Wrote:
Yeah I think so, he got 3x value in 3 weeks

It sure did, and it is still on the rise. Although I foresee thatit will dip and consolidate soon! Maybe when the next dip comes in it's time to buy and hold!

Is the LTC a good investment? because BTC will increase .....

11-12-2017, 01:22 AM
agnio19 Wrote:
I was seeing how this LTC are being valuables and I thought that purchasing some of them could have good benefits.
I wanted to buy it when LTC costing 80$ (1-2 weeks ago) and now it has double value

Bought LTC when it was at $330, then it shot up to $400 before starting to fall, if youve got enough money and are aware of the risk then sure

This post was last modified: 15-12-2017, 08:22 AM by seadoo03
you should'v bought bro,..litecoin is a main crypto being used in more & more gaming sites,..they are at around $400.00 australian dollars 2day

I know on an excellent online cloudmining site that provides free litecoin mining,..you get 0.0035 ltc a day & it;s optional if you would like to buy more mining power,..i would love to post the link in here but don't want to get banned,..or do the wrong thing as i'm new here & i like this forum

I know on an excellent online cloudmining site that provides free litecoin mining,..you get 0.0035 ltc a day & it;s optional if you would like to buy more mining power,..i would love to post the link in here but don't want to get banned,..or do the wrong thing as i'm new here & i like this forum

I bought Electroneum at ICO cost $0.01cent & when it was released 3 weeks later & featured on cryptopia it was selling at $0.19 cents,..that's not a bad return