Money Talk

Would you buy LTC?

Submitted by agnio19, , Thread ID: 64589

Thread Closed

RE: Would you buy LTC?

The best way to buy is via localbitcoin.com, with the BTC you can buy anywhere poloniex, or bittrex

YES, LTC is the future can see it being 10x value this time next year

Definitley would, awesome coin and very underpriced. Get in there bud

when i get my own bank account i will buy $50 of monero, litecoin or etherum and hope they spike up

3x value in 3 weeks its time to invest in ltc i think...

Maybe it will became mainstream cryptocoin because of it's improvements, I mean low fee and speed.

It's all a bubble dude, chill with the BTC Crazyness...

i tried binance the last time and its pretty good..
im using telegram group app with 4k people who are helping eachother to buy and sell at good moments!

18-12-2017, 09:36 PM
Mangeri2013 Wrote:
It's all a bubble dude, chill with the BTC Crazyness...

I feel the same way a lot, but I think this is kind of what keeps crypto going, you know? Similar to my last post in this thread. Smile

This post was last modified: 18-12-2017, 10:41 PM by muhannad
11-12-2017, 01:22 AM
agnio19 Wrote:
I was seeing how this LTC are being valuables and I thought that purchasing some of them could have good benefits.
I wanted to buy it when LTC costing 80$ (1-2 weeks ago) and now it has double value

11-12-2017, 11:24 PM
Rygebis Wrote:
I bought etherum. There is more future. I do not recommend SubCoin much. The future does not promise.

12-12-2017, 04:58 PM
agnio19 Wrote:
Yeah I think so, he got 3x value in 3 weeks

15-12-2017, 08:12 AM
seadoo03 Wrote:
you should'v bought bro,..litecoin is a main crypto being used in more & more gaming sites,..they are at around $400.00 australian dollars 2day

I know on an excellent online cloudmining site that provides free litecoin mining,..you get 0.0035 ltc a day & it;s optional if you would like to buy more mining power,..i would love to post the link in here but don't want to get banned,..or do the wrong thing as i'm new here & i like this forum

I know on an excellent online cloudmining site that provides free litecoin mining,..you get 0.0035 ltc a day & it;s optional if you would like to buy more mining power,..i would love to post the link in here but don't want to get banned,..or do the wrong thing as i'm new here & i like this forum

I bought Electroneum at ICO cost $0.01cent & when it was released 3 weeks later & featured on cryptopia it was selling at $0.19 cents,..that's not a bad return

11-12-2017, 01:50 AM
daniar Wrote:
, ?- , ? .

11-12-2017, 01:22 AM
agnio19 Wrote:
I was seeing how this LTC are being valuables and I thought that purchasing some of them could have good benefits.
I wanted to buy it when LTC costing 80$ (1-2 weeks ago) and now it has double value

12-12-2017, 05:00 PM
danproc Wrote:
It sure did, and it is still on the rise. Although I foresee thatit will dip and consolidate soon! Maybe when the next dip comes in it's time to buy and hold!

11-12-2017, 01:50 AM
daniar Wrote:
, ?- , ? .

15-12-2017, 08:12 AM
seadoo03 Wrote:
you should'v bought bro,..litecoin is a main crypto being used in more & more gaming sites,..they are at around $400.00 australian dollars 2day

I bought Electroneum at ICO cost $0.01cent & when it was released 3 weeks later & featured on cryptopia it was selling at $0.19 cents,..that's not a bad return