Gaming Discussions

What got you into gaming originally?

Submitted by sythianis, , Thread ID: 66287

Thread Closed

RE: What got you into gaming originally?

My friends earlier brought me to gaming ! lan Party drinking an stuff yeaaaaaaaa

This thread has been moved to Gaming by a Staff member. Please use the right section next time.

I start play when i have 10 years old and it's my friends showed me a game and now i love playing games :D

First time I played a video game was a Super Nintendo, through friends.
Super Mario World, Top Gear, Street Fighter, Megaman x and Mortal Kombat got me started.

When I was around 7 or 8 my sister gave me her old n64 and a few games. I had never even played a console game before so it was as different experience. But before I knew it, I was hooked.

I am into gaming because i love to operate digital model via buttons and my command.

23-12-2017, 05:27 AM
sythianis Wrote:
As the title says, I want to know what got you into gaming! Such as friend, dad, etc.

Lego star wars, Halo, Minecraft

Being abused by my father, I needed to find something to help keep my mind off the memories and gaming really helped alot.

Originally I was playing HABBO(LOL Yes I know) and then I started playing more new games like Garry's Mod, Minecraft and CS:GO and more stuff on the way when I downloaded Steam and found more new friends on the internet.

Cousin is forever playing games so he's the one who got me into gaming completely