Money Talk

What is the best coin to mine at the moment?

Submitted by bram2268, , Thread ID: 66496

Thread Closed
24-12-2017, 09:47 PM
Do you guys have a good coin for me to invest in because i really dont know which coin is good.

RE: What is the best coin to mine at the moment?

i suggest you to mine monero or electroneum if you have asic mining try litecoin or ethereum as well

You should mine litecoin it is best after bitcoin and raise high in value like bitcoin

I think the best coin that can be mined today is bitcoin. Unfortunately the mining equipment needed to mine bitcoin is very expensive. In addition, the level of difficulty mined bitcoin, every day is increasing. My advice continue to monitor Cryptocurrency market, note which coin is relatively more stable price. From there you can decide which coin is worth to be mined.

There is no such thing as a good coin to mine. Any coins could be worthless when everyone decided so.

i think you should mine is XMR coin, it is increasing up

ETH will be a good choice actually or any no name coin Tongue

Yes ETH is asafe and good choice.

I am mining ETN at the moment. It's a very promising coin. Over 10 millions new customers should join the programm in the first quarter of 2018. This coin will raise in my opinion.

You can check at whattomine which coin is currently the most profitable

Take a look at ufocoin, made some nice profits with that. or stick with the classics: ripple, iop