Gaming Discussions

Best Game for PC

Submitted by lordman, , Thread ID: 51987

Thread Closed

RE: Best Game for PC

Free to play lol its free what more can you ask for

On a pc like that you could play something like Minecraft or CSGO!Both are pretty fun and i think it would run ok

OP
This post was last modified: 19-12-2017, 01:04 AM by lordman
Hahahah
Guys I am playing Play Assassin's Creed Rogue.. on same Laptop.. its working great i would says Greatttt. performance is best.. if possible i'll send video proof.

19-11-2017, 01:46 AM
IceeShark Wrote:
The best game for a laptop with those specs is probably garrys mod. Gmod it one of the greatest games due to its sandbox nature.

don't know guys any tech detailsbut i am playingPlay Assassin's Creed Rogue.. and its working great. with same specs i mention earlier.

19-11-2017, 10:20 PM
levi_barrocas Wrote:
On a pc like that you could play something like Minecraft or CSGO!Both are pretty fun and i think it would run ok

yes i also installMinecraft. yeah stable performance.but i don'tlike much. i am talking about game

Try these Games : Assassin's Creed Black Flag , Counter Strike Go , Battlefield 3 , Pes 2018

26-12-2017, 02:08 AM
gabrielsh1 Wrote:
My favorite game and a game called Garrysmod really Essse game and very good and he and open source to do several things

Mi Favorito games es call of duty league of legends, playground, payday 2 y muchos mas.

Best game for PC ? it's a large question but i think gmod is the best for the million on gamemode

Players unknowns battlegrounds. Best game. the new map is good :D

Escape from Tarkov is an interesting game that I am currently playing, perhaps you should check it out!

19-10-2017, 04:34 PM
lordman Wrote:
Hi

i have Lenovo i5 Laptop with 8GB Ram..and no graphic card. can any tell me which game is best for playing using my specs

i want to playAssassin's-Creed and FarCry

Thanks

That'll be a pain for your laptop, it's literally unplayable

Minecraft is good because it is CPU based you will get high FPS in-game
[Image: giphy.gif]