Garry's Mod Leaks

[LEAK] Fire system pack. DarkRP Fire System + Weapons DLC + Advanced Firetruck DLC

Submitted by carlitos, , Thread ID: 31200

Thread Closed

RE: [LEAK] Fire system pack. DarkRP Fire System + Weapons DLC + Advanced Firetruck DLC

Solomonov
Level:
Credits:
28-12-2017, 02:09 PM
This addon will come in handy, thank you very much!

RE: [LEAK] Fire system pack. DarkRP Fire System + Weapons DLC + Advanced Firetruck DLC

28-12-2017, 07:20 PM
23-03-2017, 04:12 AM
carlitos Wrote:
[Image: 3c4e5c81bec2e4c26ed67c39d851e517.png]
[Image: b72a0018877d5f84d93e99ce9e469134.png]
[Image: ac91e6c71764cb23c65530294ebf005f.png]
DarkRP Support
DarkRP 2.6+[Image: tick.png]
Other custom versions of DarkRP are not supported, and don't count on my support if you're using a custom version of DarkRP with modified core features.
If you haveVCMod ELSyou can use that for lights and sirens. However, I have made a cheap alternative if you just wish to put lights and sirens on the fire truck. Check out myAdvanced Firetruck DLC
Description
Want some more action to your server? Well this might be an idea for your server then.
This addon introduces a whole new job for your server, a new way to make money, and a new way for criminals to mess with the government. It leans close up to what you have seen on many other RP gamemodes (such as ocrp and perp). Mainly because they all use the same fire effect material (just like I am now).
Below you can see what you can customize, as well as the features of this addon.

Features
  • Fire system.
  • VCModsupport!
  • Many config options to modify it to your liking.
  • Randomly spawns fire on the map with your own fire spawn locations, set with a console command.
  • Map based saving. Save fire locations for as many maps as you want and swap around.
  • Administration commands. Kill all fires, check current amount of fires and spawn fire at target. (fire_admin_killfires, fire_admin_curfires, fire_admin_spawnfire)
  • Firefighter job. Job can be customized at DarkRP Fire System/lua/autorun/fire_darkrpadds.
  • Fire extinguisher. Extinguish fires and receive money.
  • Fire does damage. Can be customized for both firefighters and non-firefighters.
  • Random fire won't spawn if there is already fire anywhere in the city.
  • Molotov cocktail weapon. Purchase it using your F4 menu. Entity can be customized at DarkRP Fire System/lua/autorun/fire_darkrpadds.
  • Firetruck NPC. Firefighters can retrieve firetrucks from this NPC. There is plenty of config for this NPC in the configs file.
  • Remove specific fires in-game. Use the command ch_remove_fire "uniquename" to remove a fire. No restart is required.
  • ULX commands (read more below)
  • And much more!

DarkRP Fire System
Content has been stripped. Go to the quoted post to view the content.
Weapons DLC
Advanced Firetruck DLC

This leak it is not mine, if the link gets down send a message.

I love it

komandos2103
Novice
Level:
Credits:
29-12-2017, 05:40 PM
Cool addon, thank you for posting. Will we set something on fire?))

ArGeek
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
13-01-2018, 08:09 PM
Thanks you bro, you're so nice men ! Smile Thanks, Thanks and thanks ! :D

Steven. N
Novice
Level:
Credits:
14-02-2018, 04:51 AM
23-03-2017, 04:12 AM
carlitos Wrote:
[Image: 3c4e5c81bec2e4c26ed67c39d851e517.png]
[Image: b72a0018877d5f84d93e99ce9e469134.png]
[Image: ac91e6c71764cb23c65530294ebf005f.png]
DarkRP Support
DarkRP 2.6+[Image: tick.png]
Other custom versions of DarkRP are not supported, and don't count on my support if you're using a custom version of DarkRP with modified core features.
If you haveVCMod ELSyou can use that for lights and sirens. However, I have made a cheap alternative if you just wish to put lights and sirens on the fire truck. Check out myAdvanced Firetruck DLC
Description
Want some more action to your server? Well this might be an idea for your server then.
This addon introduces a whole new job for your server, a new way to make money, and a new way for criminals to mess with the government. It leans close up to what you have seen on many other RP gamemodes (such as ocrp and perp). Mainly because they all use the same fire effect material (just like I am now).
Below you can see what you can customize, as well as the features of this addon.

Features
  • Fire system.
  • VCModsupport!
  • Many config options to modify it to your liking.
  • Randomly spawns fire on the map with your own fire spawn locations, set with a console command.
  • Map based saving. Save fire locations for as many maps as you want and swap around.
  • Administration commands. Kill all fires, check current amount of fires and spawn fire at target. (fire_admin_killfires, fire_admin_curfires, fire_admin_spawnfire)
  • Firefighter job. Job can be customized at DarkRP Fire System/lua/autorun/fire_darkrpadds.
  • Fire extinguisher. Extinguish fires and receive money.
  • Fire does damage. Can be customized for both firefighters and non-firefighters.
  • Random fire won't spawn if there is already fire anywhere in the city.
  • Molotov cocktail weapon. Purchase it using your F4 menu. Entity can be customized at DarkRP Fire System/lua/autorun/fire_darkrpadds.
  • Firetruck NPC. Firefighters can retrieve firetrucks from this NPC. There is plenty of config for this NPC in the configs file.
  • Remove specific fires in-game. Use the command ch_remove_fire "uniquename" to remove a fire. No restart is required.
  • ULX commands (read more below)
  • And much more!

DarkRP Fire System
Weapons DLC
Advanced Firetruck DLC

This leak it is not mine, if the link gets down send a message.

Nice leak pal, going to use it on my darkrp server asap

StellarFX
Lurker
Level:
Credits:
25-02-2018, 08:22 PM
Thanks Bro ! It'll be very helpful for my server ! Smile

GrafZahl
Closed Account
Level:
Credits:
25-02-2018, 08:32 PM
nice leak man. i hope it works because it is usefull for my server

HappyFedora
Level:
Credits:
25-02-2018, 10:33 PM
Wow! Man thanks, I will check this when I get the credits.

ISINAS
Level:
Credits:
17-03-2018, 10:28 PM
Can someone make this a combo link instead? can't even get all 3 in one day unless you unlock and spend a tone of credits for 1 system.

rko behind
Closed Account
Level:
Credits:
10-04-2018, 08:53 PM
it works thx man love to you i hope you find more addons like them