Money Talk

Why do people invest so much?

Submitted by Jeffer, , Thread ID: 66996

Thread Closed
28-12-2017, 11:52 AM
So I recently invested $5 into Litecoin for fun. I was throwing the money away and I knew it.

Low and behold, I lost a dollar of it. So my question is, why do people put everything into this? Like, can't anyone see that putting everything you have into a volatile investment can and likely will go wrong. I'm hearing stories of people losing everything when the market is going down. Surely the majority see's it coming, but it begs the question why anyone would go all in with the risks stacked against you. I understand high risk = high reward, but people NEED a backup.

RE: Why do people invest so much?

Some people can afford to lose a lot.... others are just stupid.

I put a few thousand on and can only sing its praises.... but only because as soon as it went on the funds were effectively written off.

because it happend a lot people becoming millonaires just by investing cryptocurrencies. and a lot of people are willing to take the risk

Eassy profite, ez money! after all it's an invest, you can win and you can lose.
[Image: xRnLbpm.png]
[Image: Tz6Qsg4.png]

They invest to make money back. That's what investing is all about. You put money in in hopes of getting more out.
[Image: kVkf573.gif]
Gunner
[Image: kVkf573.gif]

Becaus ethey are dumb as fuck lolololololololololololol

Some people are ignorant; some people have money to spare.

They are just rich and they do that so that people be amazed at them

everyone wants to take the risk, I started by buying few btc back on 2015 and it was very expensive that day, but well, I just take t hem as if they arent, or else I get crazy :D

OP
Of course the point of investing is to make easy money back from it. That wasn't really my point. I'm more or less questioning the all or nothing attitude of some. Is there a rush to putting your whole life in? I suppose I see the point that some people can afford to lose as well, but I've also seen that people are losing things they can't afford to lose. Sure, some of it can be chalked up to stupidity, but that can't be the only driving force for some of these people doing this.