Gaming Discussions

why do people hack?

Submitted by collinator24, , Thread ID: 44305

Thread Closed

RE: why do people hack?

Because it makes the game easier and more fun and most people dont have the life to actually get good at the game

I think some people hack because they got bored of the game. At least that`s why I hacked in Crossfire. I got bored of it, and started hacking.

One week and I'm bored with a new game. So hacking, here I come.

Arma 2 DayZ was definitely the first place I was a scriptkiddie. Just so fun being able to have an advantage over everyone else was the real drug to my addiction.

For cheating non-blatantly it's because it puts you in the pool of the best players and it's just a easy way to be one of the best. For blatant cheating it is because it can simply be fun to cheat, and you don't have to worry about losing or anything like that.

Because they just suck ass and they love to ruin the fun of other people, if you want to cheat, at least use it agaisn't bots.

Bunch of people will say that hackers are piece of garbage, but they dont understand how fun is it

I think people hack becouse they try it out for fun themselfs and a other reason might be that they had an enemy or a mate that was hacking and said to him self f*ck this game I hack also now

16-08-2017, 10:47 AM
collinator24 Wrote:
i just dont know, anyone who does have any answers?

because it makes u feel like a god and makes you think that u have all the power
Among all humankind, I want to be the first to break the seal...

(pm me for broken links or such)

For fun. It's pretty cool to bhop down mid while killing everyone but legit hacking it better. Trying to hide it.
[Image: kVkf573.gif]
Gunner
[Image: kVkf573.gif]