Money Talk

Tutorial: How to invest in Ripple and more.

Submitted by nicksta13, , Thread ID: 67277

Thread Closed
30-12-2017, 09:20 PM
This post was last modified: 30-12-2017, 09:29 PM by nicksta13
Seeing that it seems there are a lot of novices here when it comes to crypto, I thought I would share my easy step-by-step guide on how to invest in Ripple and more. Ripple (XRP) is the highest increasing crypto currency in 2017. But it's not too late, as Ripple is making more and more deals with banks and credit card companies, the price is surely to go up. It currently has around $100 billion market cap and people speculate that to be much much higher in 2018. The price today as im writing this post is roughly around $2.00. This is a long term hold guys meaning dump some money in and after a year you will see huge amounts of profits. After 2 years and beyond you are looking at putting a down payment on a house. Just rememebr cryptcurrency is big, but its not as big as it's going to be. It's not too late to invest. Here is my guide on youtube on how to invest in Ripple and more. Check out the link in the desription to signup on binance and get 50% off trading fees, Enjoy!

Also check out our twitter and instagram for all your crypto news and advice.
https://twitter.com/AdviceToCrypto
https://www.instagram.com/advicetocrypto/

RE: Tutorial: How to invest in Ripple and more.

VIDEO NO DISPO ! Can you resend the video link pls ?

Are these new cryptocurrencies? i dont even know that these exist

I already used Binance - friendly tip, transfer all currencies to LTC when you withdraw, especially if you're using coinbase. Fees are 0.001 for BTC, 0.01 for ETH and 0.01 for LTC - the lowest being LTC(in terms of worth), around $2 fee to withdraw.

I have no idea what ripple is my people like for real I have no idea

These are new crypto to me. I will like to try them out. Any suggestions on which to start with?

this is a great video, I am learning all the time at this forum! my interest is in Ripple so this is a valuable watch Smile

But its hard to find a website that sells a lot of Cryptocurrency right now. most of them only sell bitcoin and other famous digital currency.

Binance website registration closed for now..hopefully will re open and I can buy some XRP Smile

Yeah registration closed currently this sucks lol. I'm dying to get in on ripple before it's too late.
[Image: RyyCIkf.png]
I eat steak for breakfast, lunch and dinner.