Gaming Discussions

What got you into gaming originally?

Submitted by sythianis, , Thread ID: 66287

Thread Closed

RE: What got you into gaming originally?

My grandmother had an Atari as well as an NES. I was all about Donkey Kong, Duck Hunt, and Super Mario Bros.

My older brother for the most part, ever since I was just a kid he would always play and I would just watch him, I used to be so amazed by "his skills" back then but now, I can beat him in almost every game he plays.

My dad gave me a Game cube for my birthday and from then I started playing older consoles such as SNES, NES, Atari, etc. First game was legend of zelda ocarina of time

What got me into gaming is when I got the PSX, exactly 20 years ago since it was my Christmas gift of 1997.

My first three games were FF7, Tekken 3 and Dragon Ball Final Bout.

the fact i could spend time alone and have something to do.

I struggle to remember who involved a game
my cousin for the first time on Sega mega drive and nintendo with super mario

My older brother got me into gaming when I was younger, he played and I got interested so he taught me how to play now I'm an avid PC gamer.

I played WoW on my dad's lap in 2004. I loved the hell out of that game, even playing on his account with his characters just killing boars in elwynn. I got my own account in 2010, with Wrath. Still play to this day, and credit my dad to making me such an avid gamer.

Club penguin. Tongue Then I discovered Minecraft, then played my brother's GTA games when I was an innocent 10 year old, lol.

one of my brothers friends showed me Minecraft when it was in alpha when I was 12. Loved the game and that's what got me into it