Money Talk

Is is worth it?

Submitted by xEliteOfficial, , Thread ID: 68412

Thread Closed
05-01-2018, 08:42 AM
I don't understand the point of this and why we need it i am just wondering if you can put this into cash.

RE: Is is worth it?

It's relatively new so I'd rather stay away from bitcoin etc for the time being. No one knows who controls it. It's better to be safe than sorry for the time being.

No-one knows who controlse it at all but its better to safe than for time being

tbh i think it is worth taking an advantage to get rich so why not

Unless you have lots of money, don't invest in Bitcoin.

Instead, invest in small atlcoins.

Alt coins would be the best investment right now, BTC may drop and bottom out a bit after it hits the limit. It may as well stay stable and help back other coins to come. Cyrto from trust open source isn't controlled by any one party the full network controls what happens.

I agree that alt coins would be best but which alt coins?? there is so many.

Bitcoin was a good place to invest but right now people are moving away from BTC and BTH as its getting to be way to popular for as many transactions I would goto ETH And if you are smart about it maybe invest in BTC but ETH is looking to be doing a bit better than bitcoin as of right now

If you know what you're doing, investing in crypto can lead to a great ROI. BUT you can also lose a shit ton. Do your research

1. It's not worth it if you're not willing to lose money.
2. Get tips on which cryptos are rising - don't drink the punch of the dudes who say "(X) COIN IS THE BEST COIN. BUY IT NOW. IT HAS IMPROVED BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY. BUY NOW." but take it from friends.
3. Never, ever mine a coin that's high price. It's not worth it.