Gaming Discussions

NieR:Automata. Is it worth it?

Submitted by Squiglyzz, , Thread ID: 70181

Thread Closed
17-01-2018, 07:01 PM
Been thinking about buying this for a while but it NEVER goes on sale. Is it worth waiting it out for it to eventually go on sale or just buy it at this point?

RE: NieR:Automata. Is it worth it?

I dunno, fam. Does 2B's ass look like it's worth 60 bucks to you?

Yeah, it's worth it. The music was fantastic and it's a pretty interesting and fun game. if you played Final Fantasy XV and liked it, it's sort of like that but there is a definite increase in difficulty. It's however not your average beat em up, they've taken aspects from many different genre's and put them into a single game. The game also has many different endings so you're supposed to play through it many times in order to understand what the game actually is. If you're not down for playing through it multiple times, then this game may not be for you.

And yes, there's some nice ass shots of 2B.
The only woman Yoko and I shared in the sheets

[Image: ioaHWYx.png]

NieR is a fantastic game, really good themes and a killer soundtrack. Might be a good idea to wait for a sale, but buying it for full price will still give you your moneys worth.

like troubler said, It's a really good game, I play it sometimes but still really great game.

if i remember correctly, they didn't even patched some crucial bugs on the PC version, so ....

I've never really gotten into single players games and then one game that I actually enjoyed and happen to finish is nier;automata so for sure go ahead and buy it.

NieR is an amazing game my dude, I've sunk over 100 hours into the game and the dlc is fun as well.

good game 5

My friend bought it and plays it. He seems to enjoy it. Game looks great.